Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Casting Call
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous  1  [2]  3  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Casting Call
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Have to say some of the suggestions I really like.

So far favourites are as follows

Ken - Daniel Radcliffe
Joe - Robert Pattison (guy from Twilight)
Jun - Summer Glau

Not seen Tilda Swinton but from the piccies ive seen when googling her name, would make a good Katse

That just leaves

Ryu
Nambu
Jinpei
and of course
Red Impulse

BTW TB love the sketch!

No new posts 29-04-2009 16:11 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Xephon0930 Xephon0930 is a Male

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 13-04-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Daniel radcliffe could pull off Ken.But I was more hoping for a predominately Asian cast but good Asian Actors that are well known are hard to find in America.
I wonder if George Takei can pull a Nambu? readpaper

No new posts 29-04-2009 23:03 Xephon0930 is offline Send an Email to Xephon0930 Search for Posts by Xephon0930 Add Xephon0930 to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

I think George Takei is certainly talented enough to do it.
So we now have a Nambu that leaves
Ryu -
Jinpei
Red Impulse

Thuinking of Asain actors for a minute here is an under rated Asian actor who would do a good condor

He is Marc Dacascos and played the crow in crow stairway to heaven.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Firebird on 30-04-2009 at 15:03.
No new posts 30-04-2009 14:47 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Xephon0930 Xephon0930 is a Male

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 13-04-2009

spacer

I've seen him in Only the Strong and in a millenium Man adaption on Scifi.

No new posts 30-04-2009 19:52 Xephon0930 is offline Send an Email to Xephon0930 Search for Posts by Xephon0930 Add Xephon0930 to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by SJ_SwanJun
I still love the boys from Supernatural as my picks for the Condor and Eagle -- but, again, I always see BotP, not Gatch, so the personalities are vastly different.

Thunderbird, I do love your original sketch! Very nice...

Actually, I kind of like all the pics you do ... :grins:

SJ

I love Thunderbird's sketch also.

I can't remember the Supernatural guys' real names, but I've always thought same would have been a great bG-2. As for G-1, the guy who played Boone on Lost and is now in the Vampire Diaries. For G-3, Danica Patrick, the Indy car driver. Will have to think more on G-4 and 5.

No new posts 01-10-2009 23:09 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer

Boone always seemed a bit skinny for his head. Maybe if he worked out a little more....

And I still say find a role for Daniel Dae Kim. Hottie!

Maybe Jay La'agaia (sp?), who's a handsome, ripped, New Zealander I saw on 'Xena: Warrior Princess.' Ebonyswanne? Do you have any info on this guy?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by UnpublishedWriter on 02-10-2009 at 00:00.
No new posts 02-10-2009 00:00 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

as far as supernatural goes the guys are Jensen Ackles (Dean) and Jared Padalecki (Sam). If it helps Dean is the one who wanted to battle the Devil alone.

As for Jay La'gaia he has appeared in a number of shows from Australia/New Zealand (Water rats and Play School to name a couple). He is a maori actor and singer. Hopefully Ebony or someone else can expand more for you

No new posts 02-10-2009 07:18 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer

How about Harrison Ford or Willem Dafoe for Red Impulse

And for Joe, what about James Franco?

No new posts 02-10-2009 16:00 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

You know, I happened to see a little part of "Road House" tonight...and Patrick Swayze seemed very Condor-ish back in the day...I happened to flip through to the movie at this part (I guess he was doing katas) and needless to say, I couldn't bring myself to turn the channel...man, he had a nice bod!

RIP- Patrick!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 15-11-2009 01:18 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

He looks like the way they drew them for Gatchaman II! You're right...nice bod!!!

Patrick was cool.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 15-11-2009 at 02:18.
No new posts 15-11-2009 02:18 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Springie, that idea has my vote!

No new posts 15-11-2009 04:37 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
You know, I happened to see a little part of "Road House" tonight...and Patrick Swayze seemed very Condor-ish back in the day...I happened to flip through to the movie at this part (I guess he was doing katas) and needless to say, I couldn't bring myself to turn the channel...man, he had a nice bod!

Ooh, he does look good. In fact, that would be a great pic to use as a reference for a Condor pic...

I can remember going to see Dirty Dancing with a couple of high school friends -it must have been about 1987. Very, very sad, what happened to Patrick Swayze.

No new posts 15-11-2009 04:45 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
Very, very sad, what happened to Patrick Swayze.

Yes, very very sad! I just couldn't help feeling sad seeing how much his body deteriorated during his last days ... it's always hard to see a person, who was an icon (famous or not) and full of life and strength before, becoming so frail and ill. I always like to remember these persons as they were during the best of their days!

No new posts 15-11-2009 06:55 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I was never that into Patrick Swayze (sorry, I like the pretty boys... like Eagle ) but I felt the same way about Christopher Reeve... who BTW in his Superman days would have made a gorgeous Eagle, except that he was incredibly tall.

No new posts 15-11-2009 16:09 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

I agree with Springie about Patrick Swayze. I saw him in Red Dawn with Charlie Sheen and thought then he'd have been a great Jason (long before I knew about Joe). Road House just sinched the idea.

I was saddened by his death and noticed all of the magazine attention to it and wondered if there would have been that kind of attention to Joe's death had his identity been leaked out.

No new posts 15-11-2009 16:21 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
I was never that into Patrick Swayze (sorry, I like the pretty boys... like Eagle ) but I felt the same way about Christopher Reeve... who BTW in his Superman days would have made a gorgeous Eagle, except that he was incredibly tall.

You're right, TJ! That's another good example! When I last saw Christopher Reeve in "Smallville" I couldn't help comparing him with what he looked like in his good days. I didn't know that that was actually the last part I saw him acting in his life! BTW I agree with your saying that he would have made a gorgeous Eagle ... with those blue eyes, longer hair and a few cm shorter!

No new posts 15-11-2009 19:06 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Christopher Reeve, Huh? Oh yes, I can definitely see him as the Eagle...he was quite the hottie back in the day...

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 15-11-2009 19:57 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

So sad about Patrick. I always enjoyed him as an actor and a dancer. I'm glad that we have so many movies to remember him the way he was and keep his memory alive!

He was very Condor, back in the day. And Chris Reeves... I never thought about it before, but yeah, he would have made a good Eagle!

What about James Scott? He's a soap actor, but he's hot - and has a swoony British accent!!

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 15-11-2009 20:35 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Reviving an old thread here . . .

What about Chris Hemsworth for Joe?

No new posts 12-04-2013 03:36 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer

Looking back at this thread, I somehow get the idea of George Takei as Nambu, he's so cool!

And a crazy idea: I recently watched "Oblivion", and suddenly saw Olga Kurilenko (sorry if I got her name wrong) as Princess. What do you think?

No new posts 12-04-2013 19:37 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  3  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): « previous  1  [2]  3  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: