Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Mayday ... SOS!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Mayday ... SOS!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer
Mayday ... SOS! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I don't know what happened to it (probably somewhere in Josh's void of theft) ... But I've lost my volume 4 of BotP.

I cannot find it anywhere and I need it for tomorrow's eppy review!!

Can one of you lovely guys take over this eppy for me?

I have searched high and low all day for it, but alas, it is gone!

I'm so sorry .... I've let you all down....

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 30-04-2009 01:04 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Oh no! It's so annoying when part of a complete collection goes missing -I hope you find it. The episode can be viewed here, in a "youtube-like" version, if that helps at all:

http://www.veoh.com/collection/battleoft...v829543wJ6R7M5T

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by lborgia88 on 30-04-2009 at 01:37.
No new posts 30-04-2009 01:37 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Condorfan Condorfan is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-09-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

That link doesn't seem to work for me. What was the title of the BOTP episode? I'm renting some DVD's of BOTP right now and may have it.

No new posts 30-04-2009 02:55 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Condorfan
That link doesn't seem to work for me. What was the title of the BOTP episode? I'm renting some DVD's of BOTP right now and may have it.

It could be your computer is set to prevent pop-ups or redirects. There's a window that comes up, for me, that asks you to verify you're over 18 (why, for BOTP, I have no idea!) -are you seeing that?

The ep is called "The Fearful Sea Anemone."

No new posts 30-04-2009 03:58 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer

Awesome, LB!!

I'll have to do it over my lunch break... So it'll be late, guys..... But you'll get it.

Thank you thank you!!

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 30-04-2009 09:18 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by SJ_SwanJun
Awesome, LB!!

I'll have to do it over my lunch break... So it'll be late, guys..... But you'll get it.

Thank you thank you!!

SJ

Glad I could help! I'm really enjoying being able to watch all the BOTP eps on this www.veoh.com site. Eventually, I might even get comfortable enough to write BOTP fics.

No new posts 30-04-2009 17:08 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: