Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Episode of the Week » Gatchaman Episode 7 - Galactor's Giant Air Show
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gatchaman Episode 7 - Galactor's Giant Air Show
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by shamrokchick
Ken does look a lot like Speed here

Love the review and comments TJ! thumbsup2

The helmet is what makes him look like Speed...

The eyes are very different, Speedracer looks like a boy, Ken does look older in the comparison.

No new posts 29-04-2009 05:27 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
JohngPR JohngPR is a Male
Exalted Member

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 07-02-2010

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

He really did look like Speed in that helmet.

This was a pretty good episode although a little derivative. I liked the little move that Ken did with his Birdarang, fancy. I could imagine Jun swooning when she saw him do it. LOL

No new posts 10-02-2010 21:53 JohngPR is offline Send an Email to JohngPR Homepage of JohngPR Search for Posts by JohngPR Add JohngPR to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: JohngPR
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Jun wasn't the only one swooning! Wink

No new posts 10-02-2010 23:46 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Swan Song Swan Song is a Female

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-02-2010

spacer

Hello everyone,

I apologize for reviving an old thread, but I'm new here and am in the process of catching up...

I've really been enjoying the recaps and everyone's comments, and couldn't resist adding that even as a child, I thought that Mark looked an awful lot like Speed Racer—big blue eyes, eyebrows, lashes and all (gasp--Oh!)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Swan Song on 28-02-2010 at 15:26.
No new posts 28-02-2010 14:52 Swan Song is offline Send an Email to Swan Song Search for Posts by Swan Song Add Swan Song to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

I agree, Swan Song! And welcome to Gatchamania! We're glad to have you here! welcome

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 28-02-2010 15:24 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Swan Song Swan Song is a Female

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-02-2010

spacer

Thank you so much, Springie! I'm looking forward to chatting more--once I get my avatar and sig uploaded...

No new posts 28-02-2010 15:36 Swan Song is offline Send an Email to Swan Song Search for Posts by Swan Song Add Swan Song to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

It's great to see you here, Swan Song! And if you're swooning over Ken's/Mark's big blue eyes and good looks, you're in the right place!

No new posts 28-02-2010 15:53 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer

Another ep back in order....

No new posts 27-04-2010 12:20 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: