Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman » Gatch Movie Art
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gatch Movie Art
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Gatch Movie Art Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ok, this has me scratching my head...this is a pic of some headshots that were not used for the Gatch movie- wonder who or what this could be?

Head Shots

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 26-04-2009 02:19 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Cain Highwind Cain Highwind is a Male
Exalted Member

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 13-11-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Makes me think Dr. Zin from Jonny Quest.

No new posts 26-04-2009 05:27 Cain Highwind is offline Send an Email to Cain Highwind Search for Posts by Cain Highwind Add Cain Highwind to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Cain Sakazaki YIM Screenname: mog1138 MSN Screenname: mog1138@yahoo.com
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Possibly a mech captain?

No new posts 26-04-2009 07:28 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Definitely looks like a baddie, one that can go from looking genial to looking really evil. I agree he was probably meant to be a Galactor agent of some kind.

No new posts 26-04-2009 14:02 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Hmmm... maybe this was their concept of 7-Zark-7? Wink

No new posts 26-04-2009 16:11 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Cain - ROFL at the Dr. Zin from Johnny Quest comment. I had the same thought (though I couldn't remember his name, so it was just "hey! That kinda looks like that guy from Johnny Quest!")!! ROFL 2

Top images could have been Galactor-related, but the bottom ones seemed like they'd be of better use for something BoTP-related, since that series traveled into outer space and to other planets. But, hey, so little is known about the new film, maybe they are adding somesort of cosmic element to it!

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 26-04-2009 19:38 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I think the one trailer they released had a radio broadcast that implied that Galactor were aliens invading from outer space.

No new posts 26-04-2009 19:42 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
Cain - ROFL at the Dr. Zin from Johnny Quest comment. I had the same thought (though I couldn't remember his name, so it was just "hey! That kinda looks like that guy from Johnny Quest!")!! ROFL 2

x2 ROFL 2

No new posts 27-04-2009 02:15 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
Cain Highwind Cain Highwind is a Male
Exalted Member

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 13-11-2008

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori

I was tempted to say Dr. Syn from the awesome Freakazoid parody but I cheated by using Wikipedia.

quote:
I think the one trailer they released had a radio broadcast that implied that Galactor were aliens invading from outer space.

So they're merging the concepts of the original Gatchaman and BotP together? Didn't they do that for the comics? That wouldn't surprise me to try and pander to all the fans.

No new posts 27-04-2009 05:48 Cain Highwind is offline Send an Email to Cain Highwind Search for Posts by Cain Highwind Add Cain Highwind to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Cain Sakazaki YIM Screenname: mog1138 MSN Screenname: mog1138@yahoo.com
FangJoker FangJoker is a Male

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-12-2009

spacer

I think it was meant to be a Galactor captain for the movie...

No new posts 24-12-2009 10:09 FangJoker is offline Send an Email to FangJoker Search for Posts by FangJoker Add FangJoker to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer

Maybe they're cutting right to the chase, and revealing the Galactor/extraterrestrial connection right off. Or they're merging the OVA concept (Galactor and its minions as ETs) with the original (Galactor agents are human, Leader X is ET).

No new posts 25-12-2009 12:41 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
WadeInLincoln WadeInLincoln is a Male

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-03-2010

spacer

Well, I didn't see it mentioned but my very first impression on the smiling/happy character in the lower left corner was....

The one-armed Asian janitor in the BotP comic books.

To me, he was the character that helped hold Ken (Marc) and Joe's (Jason's) relationship together and not Nambu (errrrr.... Anderson). He was the one that got to yell at the boys while cleaning up after their fights back at base. A small role but yet a very important one.

No new posts 15-03-2010 17:45 WadeInLincoln is offline Send an Email to WadeInLincoln Search for Posts by WadeInLincoln Add WadeInLincoln to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Looks Galactor thats for sure! Good find Springie

No new posts 15-03-2010 21:23 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
Hmmm... maybe this was their concept of 7-Zark-7? Wink

Oh please. I can't breath.

I can never find the emoticon I want.

No new posts 15-03-2010 21:30 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: