Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman » Best Gatchaman Theme
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Best Gatchaman Theme
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Xephon0930 Xephon0930 is a Male

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 13-04-2009

spacer
Best Gatchaman Theme Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Mine would be this.
Destroy Galactor-1st ED I watched and sang to this as a kid in Korea.
Gatchaman no Uta-1st OP-One of the best ones!!!
Gatchaman Fighter!!!-It's pretty catchy esspecially if you heard the Animetal version.

No new posts 15-04-2009 22:20 Xephon0930 is offline Send an Email to Xephon0930 Search for Posts by Xephon0930 Add Xephon0930 to your Buddy List
Condorfan Condorfan is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-09-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I haven't heard Fighter's theme but the original will always be my favorite.

No new posts 16-04-2009 00:54 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Animetal did a Gatch F theme? Do you have a link????? I've only heard their version of Dare Da.

I think my favourite one has to be Gatchaman 94.

No new posts 16-04-2009 01:18 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
yul yul is a Female
Exalted Member

I am an Egoblosser.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-08-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
Animetal did a Gatch F theme? Do you have a link????? I've only heard their version of Dare Da.

I think my favourite one has to be Gatchaman 94.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY1wjNtZ41w

Breathe in and breathe out

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by yul on 16-04-2009 at 04:34.
No new posts 16-04-2009 04:33 yul is offline Send an Email to yul Homepage of yul Search for Posts by yul Add yul to your Buddy List Add yul to your Contact List
veritas veritas is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 20-10-2008

spacer

At the minute I'm loving the Gatch II Theme but Gatchaman no uta will always be my fave.

No new posts 16-04-2009 06:49 veritas is offline Send an Email to veritas Search for Posts by veritas Add veritas to your Buddy List
Xephon0930 Xephon0930 is a Male

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 13-04-2009

spacer

I was about to put it in but somebody else beat me to it.

here it is anyway.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY1wjNtZ41w

No new posts 16-04-2009 15:46 Xephon0930 is offline Send an Email to Xephon0930 Search for Posts by Xephon0930 Add Xephon0930 to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks Yul and Xenophon! I had never heard that before... wild!

No new posts 17-04-2009 01:13 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

I like that one... but still I must say the original is my favorite.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 17-04-2009 19:35 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Barrdwing Barrdwing is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-08-2008

spacer

Animetal also did a recording of the theme song for Gatch II. It's . . . pretty wild. I think those guys must go through about a gallon of espresso apiece during a recording session. Drummer

No new posts 20-04-2009 02:51 Barrdwing is offline Send an Email to Barrdwing Search for Posts by Barrdwing Add Barrdwing to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Not to mention a big bottle of throat spray!

No new posts 20-04-2009 04:10 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatcha_Hero Gatcha_Hero is a Male
Former Lurker

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-07-2009

spacer

I like the OVA version of Gatchaman no Uta.

No new posts 21-07-2009 21:41 Gatcha_Hero is offline Send an Email to Gatcha_Hero Search for Posts by Gatcha_Hero Add Gatcha_Hero to your Buddy List
nuni nuni is a Female
Exalted Member

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-09-2009

spacer

I still love the BotP opening theme. I grew up with it and it always makes me smile to hear it. I'm using a clip of it as my cell phone ring. But Dare Da is also super catchy. Headphones

No new posts 01-10-2009 13:54 nuni is offline Send an Email to nuni Search for Posts by nuni Add nuni to your Buddy List
yul yul is a Female
Exalted Member

I am an Egoblosser.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Does anybody know who sings Gatchaman Song (track 03) here - http://www.mp3raid.com/music/gatchaman.html ?

No new posts 02-11-2009 22:00 yul is offline Send an Email to yul Homepage of yul Search for Posts by yul Add yul to your Buddy List Add yul to your Contact List
yul yul is a Female
Exalted Member

I am an Egoblosser.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I've already found Spin3

No new posts 02-11-2009 22:18 yul is offline Send an Email to yul Homepage of yul Search for Posts by yul Add yul to your Buddy List Add yul to your Contact List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

I would say BotP first, then the OAV.

I also think the theme to the first Spiderman movie, Hero, is a much better theme for Gatch than Spiderman.

No new posts 03-11-2009 00:22 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer

How about links for ALL the themes, for those of us without a clue?

The Gatchaman '94 was a pretty nifty version of the original.

No new posts 03-11-2009 01:47 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by UnpublishedWriter
How about links for ALL the themes, for those of us without a clue?

Can you play iTunes files, UW? If so, LMK and I'll send some to you.

But in the meantime:

Gatchaman II

Gatchaman Fighter

Gatchaman Theme by Animetal

No new posts 03-11-2009 02:05 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

I've always grown up with the Italian theme allocated to the series! I don't know why but even in Gatch F they left the Italian BOTP theme with the presence of 7-Zark-7 and the chorus repeating "Battle of the Planets" - "La Battaglia dei Pianeti"! Thus, deep in my mind, even if the original Japanese themes are not to be compared with, the Italian theme has made its roots and I regularly hum that one!

No new posts 03-11-2009 06:12 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

That Italian theme is catchy! Although I always have to laugh when they say 'Ryu, Il Goofo!' pound

Okay, I know I probably spelled that wrong, and I'm sure 'goofo' means 'Owl' in Italian, but of course in English, it means something else entirely...

But yes, I like the music on that one.

No new posts 03-11-2009 13:52 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer

I do not even have an iPod (money, you know, and no reason to have one, anyhow).

Odd, but the original Gatch themes have a place in the 'lovably cheesy' part of my head.

Now, is anyone in Animetal even old enough to have been ALIVE when the first 'Gatch' series came out?

No new posts 03-11-2009 23:42 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: