Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman » Gatchaman Gallery in Cologne, Germany
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gatchaman Gallery in Cologne, Germany
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cain Highwind Cain Highwind is a Male
Exalted Member

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 13-11-2008

spacer
Gatchaman Gallery in Cologne, Germany Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Just happened to come across an Amano fan site that had a 2007 Amano Gallery in Germany. There were primarily a ton of Gatchaman sketches he did. I thought I'd mirror them on Imageshack and pass the find to you guys.

http://img102.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=0063o.jpg (Yeah there's a couple of random ones, there's a VHD one as well, but other than that these are all of them.

As I mentioned in another thread, I got a hold of the OoP IMAGINE artbook (10 bucks on Ebay; Go me!)

There's just a Ken+Joe piece, and a Character gallery featuring some sketches he did

Still trying to find a HQ Scan of this piece. I found on it on a Japanese Auction site. Some kind of Tatsunoko VHS Collection

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/3874/...mg450x60012.jpg

No new posts 12-04-2009 07:27 Cain Highwind is offline Send an Email to Cain Highwind Search for Posts by Cain Highwind Add Cain Highwind to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Cain Sakazaki YIM Screenname: mog1138 MSN Screenname: mog1138@yahoo.com
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Nice find ...

For a second there -- before I clicked on it -- I thought the afro shots were the Ken pics. Thank my deity it wasn't ... LOL

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 12-04-2009 13:03 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks for sharing, Cain! I think I like this one the best:

No new posts 12-04-2009 14:35 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Very cool find, Cain! Those pics are great!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 12-04-2009 17:01 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

I love the expressions in the eyes...

No new posts 12-04-2009 22:07 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Thanks for posting these, Cain. I think this one's my favourite. The eyes say it all...

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by lborgia88 on 13-04-2009 at 01:19.
No new posts 13-04-2009 01:14 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Exalted Member

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Found some more from other galleries... in Germany. Guess they really have a thing for it over there

http://www.so-net.ne.jp/amano/gallery/leo/main.html
http://www.so-net.ne.jp/amano/gallery/koeln/photo1.html

This German gallery here had large posters of Joe that was up for signing. Those lucky jerks!

http://www.so-net.ne.jp/amano/gallery/germany2004/index.html

I really wish he'd release a book with this stuff. I'd kill to have some of these prints. Crying5

Ehh metaphorically speaking of course ^^;;

No new posts 04-06-2009 01:48 Cain Highwind is offline Send an Email to Cain Highwind Search for Posts by Cain Highwind Add Cain Highwind to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Cain Sakazaki YIM Screenname: mog1138 MSN Screenname: mog1138@yahoo.com
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I love that second picture you posted, Cain! How can I get something like that for my house? Wink

No new posts 04-06-2009 03:22 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer

Hi all!

quote:
I really wish he'd release a book with this stuff. I'd kill to have some of these prints.

Then you'd love the book "Yoshitaka Amano." It has a lot (Though not all) of those prints in it. It can be found on Amazon here:

Yoshitaka Amano

James

No new posts 04-06-2009 16:25 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Thanks for posting these links, Cain. I think this one's my favourite.

It would make a cool avatar, except I don't feel like changing mine right now.

No new posts 05-06-2009 03:50 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Exalted Member

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by tatsunokofan
Hi all!

quote:
I really wish he'd release a book with this stuff. I'd kill to have some of these prints.

Then you'd love the book "Yoshitaka Amano." It has a lot (Though not all) of those prints in it. It can be found on Amazon here:

Yoshitaka Amano

James

Wow, James, I can squeal and glomp you like a fangirl. No offense to the ladies here of course Big Grin

Strange, I had never heard of this book before, but I'll definitely pick it up after I come back from Vacation in August.

No new posts 05-06-2009 04:46 Cain Highwind is offline Send an Email to Cain Highwind Search for Posts by Cain Highwind Add Cain Highwind to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Cain Sakazaki YIM Screenname: mog1138 MSN Screenname: mog1138@yahoo.com
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
Thanks for posting these links, Cain. I think this one's my favourite.

It would make a cool avatar, except I don't feel like changing mine right now.

LB, those piercing eyes certainly are a wonderful asset... Biglaugh2 Drool1

Oh and SJ, thanks for making me do a double take... talk about a sore neck. Laugh

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 05-06-2009 10:45 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: