Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Oh I want I want I want
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Oh I want I want I want
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer
Oh I want I want I want Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Look at this beautiful girl!!!

Swannie

Just roll your cursor over the small images on the top to see her from all angles.

Gosh, she's stunning!!!

I want I want!!

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 03-04-2009 13:01 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

That is a really lovely figure. Nice to see that she's not been overstacked as some other figures of her have been.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 03-04-2009 13:15 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Looks nice!

No new posts 03-04-2009 13:43 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

Very, very nice indeed.

No new posts 03-04-2009 13:56 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer

Hi all!

Ahh yes, that nice Jun figurine. I pointed it out when she was first announced last year, as you can see in this thread:

http://www.gatchamania.net/thread.php?threadid=2099&sid=

I got mine when she was released, and she's just as nice in person as she is in the pictures.

James

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tatsunokofan on 03-04-2009 at 15:48.
No new posts 03-04-2009 15:47 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Condorfan Condorfan is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-09-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by tatsunokofan
Hi all!

Ahh yes, that nice Jun figurine. I pointed it out when she was first announced last year, as you can see in this thread:

http://www.gatchamania.net/thread.php?threadid=2099&sid=

I got mine when she was released, and she's just as nice in person as she is in the pictures.

James

You must have quite the collection James! What's your favorite piece?

No new posts 03-04-2009 16:29 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer

Hi all!

quote:
You must have quite the collection James! What's your favorite piece?

You want me to pick one piece? Oy...

Do I pick the first item I got (An issue of Animage magazine with a long article on Gatchaman II)? Do I pick something used in the production of the show, like the Planning Establishment, a scenario, a script, a storyboard, a model sheet, or a cel? Do I pick a great book, or a toy, or an LP, or a CD, or a poster, or a laser disc box set?

Asking me to pick one item over all the rest...? You might as well ask a father to pick one of his children over the others.

James

No new posts 03-04-2009 17:43 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

That collection sounds impressive James. I have an item or so, that I don't think anyone else could ever have, but yours sounds like a total dream.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 03-04-2009 19:30 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: