Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Tokyo International Anime Fair 2009
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Tokyo International Anime Fair 2009
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Condorfan Condorfan is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-09-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by tatsunokofan
Hi all!

quote:
Yikes! The link doesn't go directly to the page.

A direct link to that page, which has several other pictures of the Tatsunoko booth, can be found at:

http://gatchakan.blog26.fc2.com/

James

I tried to use the link but I get the message "The address is not valid"?

No new posts 23-03-2009 16:31 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all!

Try the link in my post now. It should work fine. Do not use the link in your reply, as it duplicated the error from earlier.

James

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tatsunokofan on 23-03-2009 at 16:41.
No new posts 23-03-2009 16:40 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Condorfan Condorfan is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-09-2006

spacer

Hey it works find now James, Thank you!

I really wish I could get ahold of those wonderful toys....

No new posts 23-03-2009 16:44 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer

Now look at Condorfans pic, a cynic if I ever saw one.

And he gets accused of all sorts of things he didnt do...

This wannabe joes too innocent...even if he gets arrested for smoking in front of the fans.

No new posts 23-03-2009 19:43 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Minazuki
Yikes! The link doesn't go directly to the page. I hope I can attach the image here. ( I've read Saturn's directions on how to attach an image. Hope it worked!!)

Thanks for the large view!

I agree that he does look a bit young and somewhat "prettied up" but I'll need to see more images from different angles to really decide what I think. Nevertheless, I can see Joe here, far more than I ever could in the Gatchaman OAV!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by lborgia88 on 23-03-2009 at 20:08.
No new posts 23-03-2009 20:08 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
veritas veritas is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 20-10-2008

spacer

Hmmmm, well Ive had time to sleep on it (insert joke here) and whilst its not as bad as it could be I think he needs to be a bit rougher round the edges.

No new posts 24-03-2009 08:12 veritas is offline Send an Email to veritas Search for Posts by veritas Add veritas to your Buddy List
Jairen Jairen is a Male
Former Lurker

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-03-2009

spacer

I think it needs to be remembered that they're treating this movie as a "prequel" to the series, so it makes sense the characters are younger.

No new posts 24-03-2009 11:56 Jairen is offline Send an Email to Jairen Search for Posts by Jairen Add Jairen to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Welcome Jairen.

And thank you for that reminder about the characters being younger, now that you mention it, I do remember hearing something about that when the movie idea was being thrown around over a year ago.

No new posts 24-03-2009 12:06 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Still makes me drool, even though the I like the rough look, as Jairen pointed out, they are supposed to be younger.

I so can't wait for this to come out!

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 24-03-2009 14:53 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Xephon0930 Xephon0930 is a Male

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 13-04-2009

spacer

I always thought that Joe would look good in a scruffy barely shaven beard.

No new posts 13-04-2009 21:46 Xephon0930 is offline Send an Email to Xephon0930 Search for Posts by Xephon0930 Add Xephon0930 to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: