Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » BOTP Question
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page BOTP Question
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
BOTP Question Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I was just wondering if you guys could help me. I would like to know what other peoples opinions are in this matter.

In the BOTP universe, how much time (months/years) do you think has passed between the first battle and the eps. where Mark goes searching for his father on Riga?

I have my thoughts which I fit into my AU, but I would like to know if what I think fits with what others think or if I am so far out in my AU that I should change things.

No new posts 17-03-2009 23:27 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I would say perhaps about a year.

No new posts 18-03-2009 00:48 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I agree with TJ BOTP, about a year...

But then I think IN GATCH the whole 1st series was about a year. So 6months is more realistic.

No new posts 18-03-2009 01:49 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer

Hi all!

quote:
But then I think IN GATCH the whole 1st series was about a year. So 6months is more realistic.

Two years, actually. By the few time references we get in the series, the events as we saw them ran essentially in real time.

Of course, this has no bearing on the elapsed time in BotP.

James

No new posts 18-03-2009 02:03 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Ebony I would say Gatch I lasted two years. And Ken going to look for his father happens around the one year mark, about half way though.

Oooops, I see james already answered this.
Sorry.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 18-03-2009 at 02:58.
No new posts 18-03-2009 02:57 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

I just remember a part where Ryu comments on the time frame the war has gone for and he said it had been a year.

Was it around the time of Red Impulse dying that he said it? I thought it was towards the end of Gatch 1 but I must be mistaken.

No new posts 18-03-2009 04:21 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: