Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Random episode reviews
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Random episode reviews
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Condorfan Condorfan is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-09-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
I have 3 more weeks left of 'Honorees of the Week' ideas, so what do you guys think of starting 'Episode of the Week' after that?

I completely agree we will start when the honorees are finished. How many episodes should we do a week? 2? 3? 4?

No new posts 16-03-2009 16:38 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

What about giving an agenda to the episodes being discussed a week or two in advance. That way it would give people like Hino, and *cough* myself, an idea of which ones are coming up. That is, unless we go in order, in that case a person would just need to know the number in any given week.

BTW, I do like this idea, WTG condorfan!

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 16-03-2009 17:58 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I think we should start out with one episode a week, and then if people desire, we can up it to more.

No new posts 16-03-2009 18:00 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Maybe for deciding the episodes, if done in random, the numbers could be drawn from a hat by any one of us.

No new posts 16-03-2009 18:01 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Condorfan Condorfan is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-09-2006

spacer

If we are going in order 2 part episodes should be treated together but I think that at least 2 should be done together a week. But of course if we decide to do random then we can do whatever we like!

No new posts 17-03-2009 01:17 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

It's clear we have 2 schools of thought on this. I'm going to set up a couple of polls to get consensus.

ETA... I'd set up a poll if I could figure out how.... Doh2

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 17-03-2009 at 12:32.
No new posts 17-03-2009 12:31 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Poll looks great TJ, and my vote has been cast. Thanks for creating it.

No new posts 17-03-2009 19:27 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: