Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman » Gatchapin
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (21): « first ...  « previous  9  10  [11]  12  13  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gatchapin
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all!

Episode #32 of "Go Go! Gatchapin" is now online. Today's episode is "Pierre Katse's Sleeping Forest."

It can be found at:

http://www.fujitvkidsclub.jp/webchannel/index.html

The member ID and password you'll need to view it is:

Member ID Number: 15023448
Password: gatchapin

Enjoy!

James

No new posts 24-02-2009 00:18 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thank you James for keeping us(me) updated on this.
I am very busy right now and keep forgetting I can visit for my laugh of the day.... Hah

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 24-02-2009 at 00:25.
No new posts 24-02-2009 00:24 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

quote:
You make it sound like he was hitting on the bartender!!!

He's a lonely, lonely man... Wink2

quote:
Was he implying he doesn't want to be a villain, or just that he doesn't like working for Leader X, I wonder...

More that he doesn't like the way the Boss treats him, and was quite willing to complain about it to a sympathetic ear.

quote:
But he's drinking tea or coffee -doesn't he know that he's supposed to drink wine when he's under stress from Leader X?

He was drinking coffee. Perhaps he avoided alcohol because he A) Doesn't drink, B) Couldn't get anything stronger than coffee in that particular establishment, or C) Couldn't be seen drinking in a kids show.

James

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tatsunokofan on 24-02-2009 at 00:27.
No new posts 24-02-2009 00:27 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by tatsunokofan
He was drinking coffee. Perhaps he avoided alcohol because he A) Doesn't drink, B) Couldn't get anything stronger than coffee in that particular establishment, or C) Couldn't be seen drinking in a kids show.

Maybe he's like Mark in BOTP and doesn't drink coffee.... Coffee

No new posts 24-02-2009 01:12 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

OMG, today's episode had me ROFL 2 !!! I loved the way Gatchapin as getting a massage... and it looked like the masseuse was feeling up his butt! pound

This is too ridiculous!

Good thing the massage refreshed both Katse and Gatchapin!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 24-02-2009 at 01:20.
No new posts 24-02-2009 01:19 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

quote:
Maybe he's like Mark in BOTP and doesn't drink coffee....

Though in this instance, Pierre does drink coffee, as that was what he ordered. Of course, maybe he doesn't like beef tea, like the King in "The Duplicate King."

quote:
I loved the way Gatchapin as getting a massage... and it looked like the masseuse was feeling up his butt!

So you're implying that Gatchapin isn't as lonely as Pierre...

James

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tatsunokofan on 24-02-2009 at 01:49.
No new posts 24-02-2009 01:47 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
So you're implying that Gatchapin isn't as lonely as Pierre...

Isn't that the way for a kids' hero? Wink

No new posts 24-02-2009 02:28 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

quote:

I'll go with reason "C". Gatchaman was clearly intended for older viewers than Gatchapin, so I'll assume Berg Katse didn't have to worry!

No new posts 24-02-2009 03:36 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
OMG, today's episode had me ROFL 2 !!! I loved the way Gatchapin as getting a massage... and it looked like the masseuse was feeling up his butt! pound

This is too ridiculous!

Good thing the massage refreshed both Katse and Gatchapin!

Today I realized that Pierre Katse is reminding me of Bill Murray's character in the movie "Lost in Translation" -discontented with his lot in life, rather aimlessly hanging around hotels, bars, restaurants, getting massages...

I'm just waiting for the karaoke.

No new posts 24-02-2009 03:41 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

Episode #33 of "Go Go! Gatchapin" is now online. Today's episode is "The Devil Hiding In the Pot."

It can be found at:

Enjoy!

James

No new posts 24-02-2009 23:44 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Gatchapin isn't very observant, or has very little peripheral vision!

I'm wondering what was so significant about that map, though, that Pierre Katse wanted to steal it.

No new posts 25-02-2009 00:13 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

quote:
I'm wondering what was so significant about that map, though, that Pierre Katse wanted to steal it.

That's the map to help Gatchapin find the Gallactor Secret Base (Which is the whole point behind Gatchapin's journey, you might recall).

James

No new posts 25-02-2009 00:31 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I thought for sure Katse had poisoned the food... at least a sleeping drug! And then at the end, he eats it anyway! Wink

No new posts 25-02-2009 01:08 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Okay, James, what is written on the note in today's episode?

Please? Puppydogeyes

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 26-02-2009 at 00:22.
No new posts 26-02-2009 00:21 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

Episode #34 of "Go Go! Gatchapin" is now online. Today's episode is "Gatchapin's Decision."

It can be found at:

Enjoy!

James

No new posts 26-02-2009 01:00 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

quote:
Okay, James, what is written on the note in today's episode?

The note says:

"You'll never get the map!!
Gatchapin"

I hope this helps!

James

No new posts 26-02-2009 01:02 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

When they showed the morning sun coming through the hotel room windows, and panned to Katse sleeping (upside down!) I was, for a moment, scared that the camera was going to pan out further to reveal Gatchapin on the other side of the bed !! (I mean, it was established yesterday, I think, that he's not very observant.)

Thank God it's a children's show!

No new posts 26-02-2009 01:11 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

LB, you have me ROFL 2 ! That would have been too funny!

Thank you for the translation, James! Thanks

No new posts 26-02-2009 01:20 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

Episode #35 of "Go Go! Gatchapin" is now online. Today's episode is "The Unfulfilled Dream of the Devil."

It can be found at:

Enjoy!

James

No new posts 26-02-2009 23:46 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

So... the moral of this story is:

Sushi can make you fly!

Except... when it weighs you down too much.... Wink

No new posts 27-02-2009 00:26 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
« first ...  « previous  9  10  [11]  12  13  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (21): « first ...  « previous  9  10  [11]  12  13  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: