Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » A Swan scorned... It's G3 Love Interests Week
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page A Swan scorned... It's G3 Love Interests Week
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
A Swan scorned... It's G3 Love Interests Week Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Oh my... It's a whirlwind for me right now! We're getting offerson our house and I'm in the middle of trying to decide how to deal with it, so I apologize if this is a bit skimpy.

We all know that the Swan has feelings for the Eagle... or perhaps the Condor, if you've seen Gatch II. But before Ken or Joe, there was Koji...

Even running into Koji years later, Jun seemed very interested...

But shades of Joe! Koji was a Galactor, and he had to die. It was Jun who pushed the red button on that fateful day....

Leaving Jun to carry on her torch for the Eagle (or Condor).

Does G3 have any other interests? Well in Robot Chicken Princess seemed briefly enamored of Tiny:

And for those of you into inter-species relationships, Princess kissed Zark on one occasion (prepare for your eyes to be burned out):

Any other thoughts about the Swan's love interests?

No new posts 23-02-2009 14:57 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Princess kissing Zark? Oh my! Smoochies

No new posts 23-02-2009 15:51 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Well, there was that kid in episode 36, "Little Gatchaman." I think he wanted to be a love interest, even if the Swan herself was clearly not too keen on the idea!

And then, less canon, there's this picture from the gallery here by Thunderbird, as his "Gatch" self greets the Swan...

No new posts 23-02-2009 16:46 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Good point, LB! The Swan certainly has many admirers! Thanks for those screencaps! I thought of that ep, but had no pictures...

No new posts 23-02-2009 17:32 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Thunderbird Thunderbird is a Male
God of Thunder

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 14-04-2008

spacer

I sure am a love interest! Wink

No new posts 23-02-2009 18:38 Thunderbird is offline Send an Email to Thunderbird Homepage of Thunderbird Search for Posts by Thunderbird Add Thunderbird to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Thunderbird

I can tell from that picture!

Great to see you here, TB! Smooch2

No new posts 23-02-2009 19:06 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Condorfan Condorfan is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-09-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:
Originally posted by Thunderbird

I can tell from that picture!

Great to see you here, TB! Smooch2

ITA nice to hear from you again TB!

No new posts 23-02-2009 19:11 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

I agree TB it is nice to hear from you again.
You have been missed.Anime Smooch

No new posts 23-02-2009 19:27 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Thunderbird Thunderbird is a Male
God of Thunder

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 14-04-2008

spacer

I've been busy and have not been doing alot of Gatcha art. I blame the lack of inspiration....again. So any requests are welcome! I've missed typing at you all to.!

No new posts 23-02-2009 20:07 Thunderbird is offline Send an Email to Thunderbird Homepage of Thunderbird Search for Posts by Thunderbird Add Thunderbird to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

The went for quality over quantity...

Could you say fashion is one of them?

No new posts 23-02-2009 22:29 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne

Could you say fashion is one of them?

If we define the term more broadly...

She was also a bit swoony about that rock band in ep. 41 (were they the "Demon 5"?)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by lborgia88 on 23-02-2009 at 23:28.
No new posts 23-02-2009 23:22 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Well she loves fashion but never gets to wear anything other than her uniform.

Yes thats right the Demon 5 are her fave...."Even better than big bro and Joe Sis?"Jinpei teased.

"Yes," The swan responds dreamily glancing at the two cute boy's resting under a tree in the twilight...

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 23-02-2009 at 23:30.
No new posts 23-02-2009 23:28 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Jun was definitely into her fashion! And Madame Caledon.... Wink

No new posts 23-02-2009 23:35 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

When you think about it she didn't really have that many, unlike the boys....

She's just picky thats all Smile

No new posts 24-02-2009 00:02 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Condorfan Condorfan is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-09-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
When you think about it she didn't really have that many, unlike the boys....

She's just picky thats all Smile

When you've got the Eagle and the Condor anyone else is second best!

No new posts 24-02-2009 01:42 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: