Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Happy Birthday, LB!!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Happy Birthday, LB!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Happy Birthday, LB!! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hope it's a great one!!!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 21-02-2009 05:06 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Happy Birthday LB!!! I hope you liked your pressie... The Condor wanted to make it special he said...

No new posts 21-02-2009 08:14 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Happy Birthday LB!
I had not realized you had a special day coming up, but then I have been too busy to notice much of anything.

I hope you have a great day. Animekiss

No new posts 21-02-2009 14:22 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Thanks guys! I'm sitting here with my 19 year old cat, feeling old and wondering where my life has gone...
Violin

But there's nothing like a good Condor pic. He, at least, is eternally young! Laugh1

No new posts 21-02-2009 15:07 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I hope you are having a wonderful birthday, LB! Here are a few Condors to cheer you up:

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 21-02-2009 at 17:12.
No new posts 21-02-2009 17:10 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
saturn saturn is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 21-05-2008

spacer

Wow, happy birthday, LB, this is a quick birthday postcard I made for you.Hope that you have a fabulous birthday celebration with your family and BF, Smile

No new posts 21-02-2009 21:21 saturn is offline Send an Email to saturn Search for Posts by saturn Add saturn to your Buddy List
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer

Happy Birthday LB! Hope you have a good one! Birthday1 Birthday3 Birthday2

No new posts 21-02-2009 23:06 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun

woohoo Those are some fine Condors pics! Even the shower scenes (thank you, Saturn)! Can I pretend that it's me, instead of Kathy, in this one, TJ? My hair's not that long these days, but the colour is about right...

My birthday present to myself today was informing the BF that I would be spending a good chunk of time on fic-writing. I have now reached 20,000 words on the latest, and there's still more to go but the end is in sight now.

Thanks for the b-day messages, everyone!

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by lborgia88 on 22-02-2009 at 04:33.
No new posts 22-02-2009 00:56 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
Can I pretend that it's me, instead of Kathy, in this one, TJ? My hair's not that long these days, but the colour is about right...

That's why I posted it! I've pretended that it's me in that pic... Big Grin I knew you had the same kind of hair. Wink

No new posts 22-02-2009 01:39 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Ooo...LB, I found a new toy to play with and thought I'd add more Joes to your thread... "cause you can never have too many Condors!!!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 22-02-2009 02:54 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

And here's a bunch of my oldies...I had no idea I had done so many Joe pics...and this isn't even all of them!

No new posts 22-02-2009 03:19 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Ooh, this is the best "Condor" thread ever! Luvu2

Thank you !!!

(What "toy" are you playing with here?)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by lborgia88 on 22-02-2009 at 04:37.
No new posts 22-02-2009 04:35 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer

Did I miss a birthday???!!!

Well, I feel rotton..

Happy birthday LB!! And wow didn't you get spoiled with some condor goodness!!

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 22-02-2009 13:23 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
Ooh, this is the best "Condor" thread ever! Luvu2

Thank you !!!

(What "toy" are you playing with here?)

Heh. My first thought to answer that was..."The Condor is my boy toy!" LOL But I used the collage feature on flickr...
http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/

I plan to make some more today...it's just too much fun!

No new posts 22-02-2009 14:38 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Condorfan Condorfan is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-09-2006

spacer

I know I'm late but Happy Birthday LB! You lucky girl, all those Condors for you! Birthday1 Birthday3

No new posts 22-02-2009 16:24 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie

I plan to make some more today...it's just too much fun!

So it's a collage maker... My Dad was singing the praises of Picassa the other day (he uses it for photos) and he said it could make collages.

It does look like fun! I'll to get myself one of these programs.

No new posts 22-02-2009 17:39 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer

So many Condors! I like how you found some smiling ones he he Smile

No new posts 23-02-2009 04:10 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

LB, I'm sorry to have missed your birthday. Hope the Condor didn't wear you out too much! Lol2

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 01-03-2009 01:49 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

Have a great birthday LB !! Condor

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 01-03-2009 07:30 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: