Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman » Gatchapin
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (21): « first ...  « previous  7  8  [9]  10  11  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gatchapin
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I assumed it was Mt. Fuji. Leader X can't seem to resist mountains...

From what I'm seeing in these episodes, it's a gorgeous part of Japan. I was really enjoying the views of Tokyo, but I think this is great too.

No new posts 11-02-2009 17:50 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all!

Episode #24 of "Go Go! Gatchapin" is now online. Today's episode is "Enraged Run! Boat Chase."

It can be found at:

http://www.fujitvkidsclub.jp/webchannel/index.html

The member ID and password you'll need to view it is:

Member ID Number: 15023448
Password: gatchapin

Enjoy!

James

No new posts 11-02-2009 23:46 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

Episode #25 of "Go Go! Gatchapin" is now online. Today's episode is "Charge! Pierre Katse!"

It can be found at:

Enjoy!

James

No new posts 13-02-2009 00:01 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Heh, elements of a classic stage farce today, with characters just missing each other via opening and closing doors. It entertains me to no end that every time Pierre Katse sees Gatchapin, he jumps and gasps in shock -even though he sees him everywhere he goes! Laugh1 I wish I knew Japanese -I'll bet that what he says is funny too.

No new posts 13-02-2009 01:38 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I'm sure it is. I haven't had much time recently to be posting a lot, but I am still watching these and really enjoying them!

No new posts 13-02-2009 16:51 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Awesome sight seeing from these episodes. Along with more of a plot.... now these episodes are really getting better.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 13-02-2009 22:44 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

For those who missed any of the Gatchapin episodes that were available this week, all five episodes are now available for viewing over the weekend.

They can be found at:

Enjoy! And don't forget, come Monday at around this same time, the next set of episodes will be up!

James

No new posts 13-02-2009 23:44 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by tatsunokofan
Enjoy! And don't forget, come Monday at around this same time, the next set of episodes will be up!

Isn't that Sunday?

No new posts 14-02-2009 01:55 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:

Isn't that Sunday?

He has said that the last few weekends, I have just left it .....

No new posts 14-02-2009 02:07 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

They put the new episodes up on Monday at 9:00am in Japan. What time that is for you depends on where in the world you are located. For people in Australia, it happens on Monday, but for people living in California, it happens on Sunday. Gotta learn to think globally, people!

James

No new posts 14-02-2009 02:17 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Hi all!

They put the new episodes up on Monday at 9:00am in Japan. What time that is for you depends on where in the world you are located. For people in Australia, it happens on Monday, but for people living in California, it happens on Sunday. Gotta learn to think globally, people!

James

That is partly why I left it ... but I was thinking Monday in Japan, as you said. I had forgotten Australia was in the same Day Zone Wink3

No new posts 14-02-2009 02:21 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer

I always forget they change Sunday evening.

No new posts 14-02-2009 14:05 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Something tells me that those "other" characters in mondays episode will become the rest of the team. With the big hairy thing being nambu.

No new posts 14-02-2009 14:53 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Were those "Swan" paddle boats in the water? I think they are, so it made me laugh even harder.

No new posts 14-02-2009 15:05 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

quote:
Something tells me that those "other" characters in mondays episode will become the rest of the team. With the big hairy thing being nambu.

The "big hairy thing" is Dr. Mukkun, and he is the Gatchapin version of Dr. Nambu. Both he and Gatchapin first appeared in the Gatchapin toy line that started more than a year before the first episode of "Go Go! Gatchapin" was aired. Sadly, they never made a toy of Pierre Katse.

As for other members of the Ninja Team appearing, it doesn't happen in this Gatchapin series. Most likely, making the other Bird Style costumes was beyond their budget.

James

No new posts 14-02-2009 15:24 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Speaking of time zones, it took me an embarrassingly long time to realize that I could change the times on this site to be of the time zone that I live in -for so long, I was always subtracting 5 hours from the default time setting (Greenwich Mean Time)! Now, I frequently consult this site to keep myself straight, with everyone here being in so many different places in the world.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by lborgia88 on 14-02-2009 at 17:22.
No new posts 14-02-2009 17:21 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

Episode #26 of "Go Go! Gatchapin" is now online. Today's episode is "Revealed! Gatchapin's Secret."

It can be found at:

Enjoy!

James

No new posts 15-02-2009 23:48 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

ROFL 2 There's a good message for children in this one -if you want to be a hero, you have to eat your veggies!

Tomato

No new posts 16-02-2009 00:07 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I love the shot of Gatchapin stuffing a carrot underneath his buck teeth! pound

No new posts 16-02-2009 03:28 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

quote:
There's a good message for children in this one -if you want to be a hero, you have to eat your veggies!

Now you too know the Secret of Gatchapin that was Revealed.

James

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by tatsunokofan on 16-02-2009 at 08:19.
No new posts 16-02-2009 04:49 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
« first ...  « previous  7  8  [9]  10  11  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (21): « first ...  « previous  7  8  [9]  10  11  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: