Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »You Gotta See This! » New Friends for the Eagle?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New Friends for the Eagle?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
New Friends for the Eagle? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I can just imagine Ken waking up on a winter morning to see this in his back yard...

These are all bald eagles. My father just emailed me this picture, that he took this morning, after attending this:

http://www.eaglens.ca/

I wish I'd been there too!

No new posts 01-02-2009 19:33 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Oh that is really cool! I got all excited this past fall when I was out on the playground with the class. We saw one circling in the sky above us. Nobody asked why I named him "Ken"! LOL

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 01-02-2009 19:39 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

That is fantastic LB. I have never seen so many at one time and in one place.

No new posts 01-02-2009 20:43 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Oh, wow. That's an incredibly beautiful sight. Thanks so much for sharing it with us (and thank your dad for sending it to you!).

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 01-02-2009 22:21 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

beautifull piccie... I can see him smiling at the welcoming sight of his eagle friends...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 01-02-2009 at 22:32.
No new posts 01-02-2009 22:32 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

That is one cool pic LB, thanks to you and your dad! Mosh

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 01-02-2009 23:26 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

That is pretty amazing, I would never have thought Eagles to be that "sociable" to sit together in a group like that.

Bet the little squirrels are hiding!

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 01-02-2009 23:38 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer

That's awesome. I've never seen that many together before, only a single one.

No new posts 02-02-2009 02:01 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I certainly never thought there'd be a situation where the phrase "a flock of eagles" would be applicable!

No new posts 02-02-2009 03:15 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
WingedShadow WingedShadow is a Female
Just popping in

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-02-2009

spacer

Well I most certainly wouldn't want to park my car under those trees lol.

But those are some lovely birds Smile

No new posts 03-02-2009 04:20 WingedShadow is offline Send an Email to WingedShadow Homepage of WingedShadow Search for Posts by WingedShadow Add WingedShadow to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by WingedShadow
Well I most certainly wouldn't want to park my car under those trees lol.

Especially considering that those eagles have just been fed...

Ugh.

No new posts 03-02-2009 04:31 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

I suppose this goes well with the Eagles:

No new posts 27-02-2009 21:48 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: