Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Ummmm... The new addition to the family arrived!!!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ummmm... The new addition to the family arrived!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Yuki Yuki is a Female
Honoured Member

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-08-2001

spacer
Ummmm... The new addition to the family arrived!!! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Sorry boys and girls... that it had taken me so long to update you but life with a newborn is quite.. eh... hectic.. so pardon me..

But the baby came on the 21st of December at 00:36 after several hours of *pout* medical induction.

It's a BOY! And he was weighing 7 lb 14 oz and measuring 21.26 inches in length.

Honestly, it wasn't the dream-delivery I was hoping for but at least both of us are sound and healthy now.

Life is slowly getting back on track and still trying to get as much sleep and rest as I can possibly get (He is still waking up about every 2 hours at night with just one longer 3-hours-stretch each night). So, I am still pretty much off-line.

Anyhow.. taking this opportunity to wish everybody a Safe and Happy New Year.

Yuki

No new posts 07-01-2005 17:29 Yuki is offline Send an Email to Yuki Homepage of Yuki Search for Posts by Yuki Add Yuki to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: n/a YIM Screenname: n/a
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Oooh, Yuki!

<Cricket makes goo-goo noises at the baby.>

So happy he arrived safely.

You and yours have a safe and happy new year, too!

Cricket

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 07-01-2005 18:31 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-04-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Congrats! Hope you have lots of volunteers to change diapers for you!

No new posts 07-01-2005 19:39 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
the_galactor
Honoured Member

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-10-2004

spacer

Wow, congrats Yuki! Wish you a good recovery. Have a name or nickname for your son you want to share?

No new posts 07-01-2005 20:40 the_galactor is offline Send an Email to the_galactor Search for Posts by the_galactor Add the_galactor to your Buddy List
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

Oh ho ho, I remember the hospital's efforts to induce me... my body was having none of it.

Congratulations Yuki, lets hope he start sleeping through soon so you're not so tired.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 07-01-2005 22:53 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Lux Lux is a Female

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 20-12-2004

spacer

Ahh! Congrats Congrats! The Gatch New Generation is forming :-)

Ciao!
Lux Pleased

No new posts 11-01-2005 11:09 Lux is offline Send an Email to Lux Homepage of Lux Search for Posts by Lux Add Lux to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

OMG OMG OMG! Yuki Baby!...and the Baby! Big Grin

AnimepartyParty1AnimeflowerAnimepartyParty1AnimeflowerParty1:
animeflower:
AnimepartyParty1AnimeflowerAnimepartyParty1Animeflower:animepar
ty:Party1Animeflower
AnimepartyParty1AnimeflowerAnimepartyParty1Animeflower:animepar
ty:Party1Animeflower

Glad to hear it!! Smooch + Hug

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 12-01-2005 13:48 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Congratulations Yuki,

Hope he starts sleeping longer for you soon.

Please let us know his name

Huggles

No new posts 17-01-2005 08:11 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer

Huzzah! Congratulations!

No new posts 18-01-2005 02:12 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer

Deepest warmest hugs..

God bless you , your family and your newest little man..

No new posts 22-01-2005 15:35 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Yuki Yuki is a Female
Honoured Member

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thank you, all you dearies..

Sorry.. I have been pretty much offline for the past 3 months..

The baby kept me running around day and night.. He is now 3.5 months old.. weighing 16lb 2 oz. I have no idea how he is sleeping.. I think he is still waking up a couple of times a night for feeding.. but since I normally don't wake up more than just reach over and pull him on, my sleeping is quite fine..

He is actually quite good.. and normally I have no problem getting through half of my workout before he starts waking up and screaming for attention. And there was even a couple of times that he slept through it all.

Most of the time he is pretty good. Though what plagues me most is actually the triple fold increase in laundry-load. New baby really means work.

Ummm.. Cep dear, how do I attach a piccie here?

Anyhow, so long for the time being.. hope you are all doing well..

Yuki

No new posts 04-04-2005 23:19 Yuki is offline Send an Email to Yuki Homepage of Yuki Search for Posts by Yuki Add Yuki to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: n/a YIM Screenname: n/a
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Press the Reply button (bottom right hand corner) and within there you will be able to add an attachment.

Oh and its your turn in the battle Big Grin

No new posts 05-04-2005 17:07 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Buffy Buffy is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-07-2001

spacer

Huzzah!

"Spider sense....tingling."

No new posts 05-04-2005 17:46 Buffy is offline Send an Email to Buffy Search for Posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

What about you bufster hows your new bundle coming along?

No new posts 05-04-2005 18:43 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Yuki Yuki is a Female
Honoured Member

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Cep.. you expect me to remember how to do battle? You know, there is a saying that a woman lose half her brain when she gives birth to one child.. this is my third.. so I am operating at -50% brain power, hon...

Bwahhhhhwahhhh

Yuki

No new posts 05-04-2005 19:02 Yuki is offline Send an Email to Yuki Homepage of Yuki Search for Posts by Yuki Add Yuki to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: n/a YIM Screenname: n/a
Yuki Yuki is a Female
Honoured Member

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Ummmm.. ok.. it's asking for a link.. where can I post that picture first? Any suggestion?

Yuki

No new posts 05-04-2005 19:05 Yuki is offline Send an Email to Yuki Homepage of Yuki Search for Posts by Yuki Add Yuki to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: n/a YIM Screenname: n/a
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

Under the reply text box is a line called "attachment". This lets you upload a pic from your own pc so you don't need to post it anywhere first.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 06-04-2005 05:42 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

*waits patiently foot tapping to see all the new arrivals*****

No new posts 10-04-2005 19:59 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Berg Katse Berg Katse is a Female
Pleather Goddess

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2001

spacer

My, I see the Galactor insemination and breeding program is coming along well.

*drums fingers together*

Excellent. Big Grin

Katse

No new posts 10-04-2005 22:21 Berg Katse is offline Send an Email to Berg Katse Homepage of Berg Katse Search for Posts by Berg Katse Add Berg Katse to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: Katse (d9yaa@unb.ca)
Yuki Yuki is a Female
Honoured Member

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Katse..

Don't you think that the breeding program got on the wrong side? We have been breeding little Swans and Eagles and Condors.. hee hee..

And thanks, Meridian.. I'll try that feature

Yuki

No new posts 13-05-2005 14:33 Yuki is offline Send an Email to Yuki Homepage of Yuki Search for Posts by Yuki Add Yuki to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: n/a YIM Screenname: n/a
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: