Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman » Gatchapin
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (21): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  5  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gatchapin
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Gosh I wish I could understand Pierre Katse! Something tells me I'd be ROFL 2 more than I already am!

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 18-01-2009 15:58 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
Gosh I wish I could understand Pierre Katse! Something tells me I'd be ROFL 2 more than I already am!

I totally agree Hino, I really feel like I am missing half the comedy. but then maybe I am only thinking there is more going on than there is and I am making more funny comments up in my mind than are really being said.

No new posts 18-01-2009 16:59 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Finally caught up with the series.

James the extra page that explains more of the Gatchapins are helpful, I was wondering what those things were on Kens arms.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 18-01-2009 17:24 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer

Hi all!

Episode #6 of "Go Go! Gatchapin" is now online. Today's episode
is "Gatchapin Disappears Into Darkness."

It can be found at:

http://www.fujitvkidsclub.jp/webchannel/index.html

The member ID and password you'll need to view it is:

Member ID Number: 15023448
Password: gatchapin

Enjoy!

James

No new posts 18-01-2009 23:51 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

As soon as I started playing it, my kids came running to watch. My DD kept wanting to know if 'they changed the weapon today'. She was so excited to see that it wasn't a black hole! I think my DS expected Pierre Katse to throw the fruit at Gatchapin, though.

No new posts 19-01-2009 02:31 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

I am really growing fond of Pierre Katse -he was so cute shopping for tomatoes (if that's what they were), and trying to hide behind the stack of baskets.

I'm starting to want him to get Gatchapin, who aside from picking up some litter, doesn't seem to be doing anything particularly heroic!

No new posts 19-01-2009 03:25 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
I'm starting to want him to get Gatchapin, who aside from picking up some litter, doesn't seem to be doing anything particularly heroic!

He gave directions to the schoolgirls...

No new posts 19-01-2009 03:48 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

Episode #7 of "Go Go! Gatchapin" is now online. Today's episode
is "The Wounded Devil."

It can be found at:

Enjoy!

James

No new posts 19-01-2009 23:49 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks, James! I have to say though, that this is the first one that confused me on the plot. It just seems so disjointed.

So, first Katse is biking to pick up groceries. But when he comes out he sees Gatchapin and hides. Gatchapin moves his bike to a proper parking position (Although at first we all thought Gatchapin was stealing Katse's bike!) and when Gatchapin leaves, Katse emerges with his groceries.

This, I get.

But then it segues to weird, disjointed shots of Katse chasing Gatchapin down the street.

Then, after the 'commercial break' we see Gatchapin walking in the park. This seesm totally unrelated to the previous bits. I get the whole 'Katse hides while Gatchapin uses 'Magic Stick' and then he cannot follow through the portal. I'm just still trying to figure out what it had to do with the bike, the groceries, and the chase down ths street...

Am I over thinking this? I never got Teletubbies either...

No new posts 20-01-2009 01:03 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

quote:
This seesm totally unrelated to the previous bits.

The two sequences are unrelated to each other. This happens quite often in this series.

quote:
But then it segues to weird, disjointed shots of Katse chasing Gatchapin down the street.

Get used to these shots. they turn up again in later episodes.

quote:
Am I over thinking this?

Yes, you are. Trying to make sense of this show will only hurt your brain. You'd have an easier time trying to make sense out of H.R. Pufnstuf

James

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tatsunokofan on 20-01-2009 at 01:26.
No new posts 20-01-2009 01:24 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Ladygalactor777 Ladygalactor777 is a Female
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-08-2008

spacer

It was funny when Katse is walking with the groceries & then he trows it... when he saw Gatchapin hahahahahhah also his mecha is a bike hahahahha  

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ladygalactor777 on 20-01-2009 at 01:54.
No new posts 20-01-2009 01:53 Ladygalactor777 is offline Send an Email to Ladygalactor777 Search for Posts by Ladygalactor777 Add Ladygalactor777 to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ladygalactor777 also his mecha is a bike

I never thought of that! Good point, LG! Lol2

No new posts 20-01-2009 03:01 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

Episode #8 of "Go Go! Gatchapin" is now online. Today's episode is "The Do-Or-Die Operation."

It can be found at:

Enjoy!

James

No new posts 20-01-2009 23:48 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

pound Katse was skipping!!!!!!!

No new posts 21-01-2009 01:06 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Thank you James for keeping on top of this and posting these daily reminders.

No new posts 21-01-2009 03:07 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Poor Katse, zapped by X again!

I am really feeling for this guy now -he deserves a break!

No new posts 21-01-2009 14:54 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

Episode #9 of "Go Go! Gatchapin" is now online. Today's episode is "Tears of the Drenched Devil."

It can be found at:

Enjoy!

James

No new posts 21-01-2009 23:53 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

So.... it occurs to me that Gatchapin isn't really too bright... Wink

(Yes, I know, this occurred to me already, it's just the first time I'm mentioning it.)

No new posts 22-01-2009 00:28 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

It makes you wonder why Leader X wants Pierre Katse to keep going after him -it doesn't seem like Gatchapin is doing anything to interfere with them (not that I much enjoy getting drenched from the rain!)

No new posts 22-01-2009 02:21 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

quote:
So.... it occurs to me that Gatchapin isn't really too bright...

Maybe he simply doesn't see Pierre Katse as a threat. A stalker, perhaps, but not a threat.

quote:
It makes you wonder why Leader X wants Pierre Katse to keep going after him

Because he's there...

James

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tatsunokofan on 22-01-2009 at 02:42.
No new posts 22-01-2009 02:33 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
« previous  1  2  [3]  4  5  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (21): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  5  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: