Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Merchandise, old & new » Cool Girl Jun Dark Version
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Cool Girl Jun Dark Version
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer
Cool Girl Jun Dark Version Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all!

Wasn't someone here looking for the Dark Version of the Cool Girl Jun for less than $100.00? One just came up for auction on Yahoo! Japan with a starting bid price of 4,800 yen.

http://page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g72631061

The auction ends on the 19th, and there's no telling how the price may rise between now and then, but you might want to keep an eye on it if you're interested.

James

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by tatsunokofan on 13-11-2008 at 18:36.
No new posts 13-11-2008 18:35 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Cain Highwind Cain Highwind is a Male
Exalted Member

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 13-11-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

So, noob question here, sorry ^^;;

Is this a version of Jun that actually appears in the series or is this merely promotional?

No new posts 13-11-2008 19:14 Cain Highwind is offline Send an Email to Cain Highwind Search for Posts by Cain Highwind Add Cain Highwind to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Cain Sakazaki YIM Screenname: mog1138 MSN Screenname: mog1138@yahoo.com
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Nothing wrong with noob questions... Smile

I know she doesn't appear that way in Gatch I, but I can't speak for Gatch II or Gatch F.

No new posts 13-11-2008 19:23 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

The Dark Version of Jun is an original concept created by Takara, and does not come from the TV series. When they did the reissues of the Cool Girl Jun and Cool Girl Cutey Honey figures in 2006, they decided to produce "Alternative" versions of both characters. For Cutey Honey, that was Honey in her civilian clothes, and for Jun is was her in a black version of her regular outfit. Personally, I wish they'd done Jun in her civilian clothes as well, rather than doing the "Dark Version." Apparently that was an idea they had considered, but the Cool Girl designers decided against it because they felt she looked too much like a "fashion doll."

James

No new posts 13-11-2008 19:24 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I was the one looking for a cheaper Cool Girl Jun in black. Thanks for the link, James! I'll keep an eye on it!

No new posts 14-11-2008 02:16 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

You will have to let us know if you get it TJ.
And then keep it hidden if I come to visit. Devil1

No new posts 14-11-2008 02:37 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Condorfan Condorfan is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-09-2006

spacer

What does noob mean? Elfconfused2

No new posts 15-11-2008 18:57 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Condorfan

I think it's derived from "newbie," but I could be wrong.

No new posts 15-11-2008 19:10 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
quote:
Originally posted by Condorfan

I think it's derived from "newbie," but I could be wrong.

Yes, it is. noob = newbie

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 15-11-2008 at 20:10.
No new posts 15-11-2008 20:10 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!,

In case anyone cares, Jun sold for 7,005 yen.

James

No new posts 20-11-2008 22:02 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I wish i could have bid! I was trying to figure out how those auctions worked and got lost. So I finally figured out that I'd have to get an agent to bid for me and that upped the cost substantially. Gr....

Thanks for pointing it out for me, though, James. I appreciate that you were thinking of me.

No new posts 20-11-2008 22:19 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

Another Cool Girl Jun Dark Version for less than $100.00 has been listed on Yahoo! Japan. It can be found at:

http://page9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k112506715

Like the previous one, you'd have to use a proxy service to bid on it, but I'll leave that decision up to you.

James

No new posts 08-01-2009 19:42 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh, tempting... but by the time I pay fees to the proxy service... I'll definitely keep an eye on it! Thanks, James!

No new posts 08-01-2009 20:40 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Askura
Forum Legend

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-07-2004

spacer

Knackers to Takara!

SJ had the idea on the Clubhouse a good two or three years before this version was released. There's artwork there someplace to prove it.

No new posts 08-01-2009 22:22 Askura is offline Send an Email to Askura Search for Posts by Askura Add Askura to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: kernbrit
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

quote:
Oh, tempting... but by the time I pay fees to the proxy service... I'll definitely keep an eye on it!

As I said, I'll leave that decision up to you. Regardless, I figured you'd be interested in knowing that a second figure, with a lower starting bid price, as also been listed. I can be found here:

http://page11.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/n72037500

James

No new posts 08-01-2009 22:41 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Thanks James, it is tempting.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 08-01-2009 22:44 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by tatsunokofan
As I said, I'll leave that decision up to you. Regardless, I figured you'd be interested in knowing that a second figure, with a lower starting bid price, as also been listed. I can be found here:

http://page11.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/n72037500

James

You are sooo bad for my wallet, James! But very sweet. Cheeky

No new posts 09-01-2009 01:34 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Condorfan Condorfan is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-09-2006

spacer

Hey everyone I found a Dark Version of Jun starting at $24.50 on eBay. The web link is not working for me so you can either copy and paste or search GATCHAMAN on eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/CY-Girls-Cool-Girl-Gatchaman-Dark-Version-MIB-1-6_W0QQitemZ120365120547QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item120365120547&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14& _trkparms=72%3A1205%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A0%7C29
3%3A1%7C294%3A50

No new posts 10-02-2009 19:50 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks, Condorfan! That's definitely in my price range!
Big Grin

No new posts 10-02-2009 23:47 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

if you get it TJ, be sure to put a couple of "intersting" pics online for us.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 13-02-2009 22:27 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: