Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Excited for 2009
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Excited for 2009
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by gatchgirl
Veritas, I hope your work goes better soon.

CD, I love your new siggie, and right now I'm not sure what types of Poke could get me to write. Maybe with your b-day in the up in coming months, I can do it for you!

Oooooo, Can I hold you to that GG.

Lets see. How far should I push that? Should I ask for her to FINISH her fic for my B-day? The last time I challenged her I only got a chapter, or was it two?

Come on GG!! You know you want that fic done so you can start reading everyone else's stories.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 05-01-2009 at 22:28.
No new posts 05-01-2009 22:27 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
quote:

CD, I love your new siggie, and right now I'm not sure what types of Poke could get me to write. Maybe with your b-day in the up in coming months, I can do it for you!

Lets see. How far should I push that? Should I ask for her to FINISH her fic for my B-day? The last time I challenged her I only got a chapter, or was it two?

Come on GG!! You know you want that fic done so you can start reading everyone else's stories.

CD, I hope to be able to relish all fics by your b-day. So I guess the challenge has been set. Flip

BTW I think it was a few chapters, but certainly not as much as I need to write.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 06-01-2009 23:58 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
quote:

CD, I hope to be able to relish all fics by your b-day. So I guess the challenge has been set. Flip

BTW I think it was a few chapters, but certainly not as much as I need to write.

And I think I have thought of another incentive.
You finish this story by my birthday and I am sure I can find a few special chocolate bars floating around that you might like.

No new posts 07-01-2009 01:17 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Ooh, CD is pulling out the big guns!!!!

No new posts 07-01-2009 01:32 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I am just hoping this Condor does not pull out any guns in return. Biglaugh2

I am not sure if I could handle another challenge from this Condor.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 07-01-2009 at 01:56.
No new posts 07-01-2009 01:55 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

quote:

Go Gatchgirl ! cheeleader3

You can do it!

No new posts 07-01-2009 02:06 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Let me add a little pressure...er...um...*cough*...ENCOURAGEMENT here! animepompom Write, write, write!!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 07-01-2009 02:21 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
saturn saturn is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 21-05-2008

spacer

quote:

You can do it, GG. Yippee
Can't wait to read your fic.

No new posts 07-01-2009 08:40 saturn is offline Send an Email to saturn Search for Posts by saturn Add saturn to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

CD, your BIG guns are rather tempting, you know what kinds I like, so I guess I best get my B/H out of the house for a day or so and get to writing. (He can never let me "think" when I attempt to write)

Thanks for all the encouragement gals!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by gatchgirl on 08-01-2009 at 23:14.
No new posts 08-01-2009 23:13 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Just remember it has to be finished to get the treats .... will one day without your D/H do that?

If I had know that is all it would take I would have sent an Owl over to kidnap your D/H. (I almost suggested the Condor since Kidnapping seems to be more a Condorish personality but I though that might distract you Wink)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 08-01-2009 at 23:18.
No new posts 08-01-2009 23:18 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Either that, Or I would be wondering what the two were up too, let's see, maybe Nambu and RI.

No new posts 08-01-2009 23:20 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Ooooo, that would be a better suggestion. *snicker* No worries about what THEY might be getting up to. And RI might even be willing to take you D/H hunting. Guns1

No new posts 08-01-2009 23:29 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

quote:

(I almost suggested the Condor since Kidnapping seems to be more a Condorish personality but I though that might distract you Wink)

It would certainly distract me from writing! Heck, writing is what I do because the real Condor doesn't come around!

No new posts 09-01-2009 00:06 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
quote:

(I almost suggested the Condor since Kidnapping seems to be more a Condorish personality but I though that might distract you Wink)

It would certainly distract me from writing! Heck, writing is what I do because the real Condor doesn't come around!

LOL
Is that why I sometimes have such problems writing? I have the Eagle around too often.

But it is so hard to say "No" to him.

No new posts 09-01-2009 01:39 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

CD - congrats on making such headway on your writing! (I'll leave it at that... Anything else, and the Poke will be on me next!) Smile

GG - oh, you're in trouble now! I hope you're able to get some good writing time in! (and again I'll leave my comments at that, for I am in fear of the Poke!) Big Grin

Veritas - sorry to hear about what happened at your job. The same thing happened to me (ask anyone here about my hellish summer...). I hope things work out for you and soon!

Yuki - your pups are adorable! Thanks for sharing!

And what's this about Eagles and Condors roaming around during fic writing?? I think I need to work on that.....

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hinotori on 09-01-2009 at 20:14.
No new posts 09-01-2009 20:13 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Yes LB, the condor would most certainly distract me. My 1st fic, which is far from being done, has the longest section written just about the Condor. Biglaugh1

Still that one has been put on the far back burner, for it is a slightly less long one that I'm aiming to finish!

No new posts 10-01-2009 18:59 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

Congratulations, Tridee!!! Animeflower

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 10-01-2009 21:47 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
« first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (4): « first ...  « previous  2  3  [4] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: