Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Merchandise, old & new » Gatch stamps etc....
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gatch stamps etc....
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer
Gatch stamps etc.... Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

http://paratime.ca/v_and_v/gforce_stamps.html

http://www.kanai.net/weblog/archive/2004/07/02/18h00m20s

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jmv/tags/gforce/

thought I'd give people a chance to check out these cool Gatch stamps, along with at least one pic from the new movie coming out. My B/H found them for me, while I was out having fun. Santa

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 03-01-2009 21:04 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

seems the middle link is not working correctly. Confused1

No new posts 03-01-2009 21:06 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thise are great, GG! The first link goes to Sosai X's page...Tim has those stamps!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 03-01-2009 21:29 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I thought it was, after I investigated it.

No new posts 03-01-2009 21:35 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Thank you for the find GG.
Now if only I had a friend or two in Japan so I could have them mail me a letter. Thumbsup

No new posts 03-01-2009 22:04 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer

Hi all!

quote:
Now if only I had a friend or two in Japan so I could have them mail me a letter.

Well, that would be a bit more difficult now. Those stamps were released in March of 2004, and have been out of print for years. Fortunately, they were printed in large enough quantity that you can still find unused sheets of them. They originally cost 800 yen per sheet, but now they usually sell for between 1,000 and 2,000 yen per sheet on Yahoo! Japan Auctions. I see them turn up on eBay every once in a while as well, but I'm not sure what kind of prices they fetch there.

In case you care, here's the web page that the Japan Post put up for the stamps:

Japan Post

James

No new posts 03-01-2009 23:07 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Those are neat! Just another thing to drool over...

No new posts 03-01-2009 23:31 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Thank you James. I noticed the date after I posted that comment and decided the stamps were probably out of circulation. So no need to worry about finding any Japanese pen-pals at this stage. Biglaugh1

No new posts 04-01-2009 00:21 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer

Very cool... thanks for sharing!

No new posts 04-01-2009 00:30 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks James for shinning some light on my B/H's find. I can't rag on him too much, cause at least he's looking for me. biggrin2

No new posts 04-01-2009 02:21 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: