Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Excited for 2009
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Excited for 2009
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
-they keep getting longer whether I want them to or not! Aargh.

Welcome to my world... Wink

No new posts 03-01-2009 05:16 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Condorfan Condorfan is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-09-2006

spacer
RE: Excited for 2009 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by trideegurl2
Hey everyone! I thought I'd share with my Gatchabuddies that on Christmas morning, my hubby and I found out that we are going to have a baby!!!

After 3 years of trying, thsi is the BEST Christmas present we could ever recieve!!!

We are so excited for 2009!!!!

Anyone else excited for anything in 2009?

Congratulations Tridee! That is the most wonderful of all having a baby. Best wishes for you and family for the new year!

I hope that in 2009 I will get a job and be able to get a job and save some money--but I also want to get a puppy! Dog

No new posts 03-01-2009 16:36 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx
Yuki Yuki is a Female
Honoured Member

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-08-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

2009?! My biggest wish for 2009 is for the stock market to pick up. We got hit big time!

Then, my second resolution is to get the 15 lbs I have gained since August back off.

My third resolution is to make sure my kids do their homework and practices religiously (like I never did when I was a kid).

My fourth resolution is to have more time to play online

My fifth resolution is to toilet train my stupid puppy..

And so on.. so on...

Yuki

No new posts 03-01-2009 17:57 Yuki is offline Send an Email to Yuki Homepage of Yuki Search for Posts by Yuki Add Yuki to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: n/a YIM Screenname: n/a
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

ahhh...puppy training...I hear ya, Yuki! what kind do you have? My Yorkie is a little stinker...but who could get mad at this face?

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 03-01-2009 19:37 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:

Is that how it goes? I just can't seem to write anything in the 10,000 word range anymore -the stories in my head just keep getting bigger despite my efforts to keep them at a size that I can finish more quickly.

No new posts 03-01-2009 20:32 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Is that how it goes? I just can't seem to write anything in the 10,000 word range anymore -the stories in my head just keep getting bigger despite my efforts to keep them at a size that I can finish more quickly.

Exactly! I think of an idea, and then it just expands and expands... and I need a lot of background to set it up... and then I think of new things to happen of B-plots to include... it's amazing!

No new posts 03-01-2009 20:50 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Springie he grown so much!!! And even cuter...don't fall for it... grins...i would!!!

Trinidee...

So if you have a girl will you call her Jun, Agatha or Princess???

If you have a boy will he be Ken, Joe, Mark or Jason...

Should we do a poll to help you chose a name Wink2

No new posts 03-01-2009 21:53 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:

Exactly! I think of an idea, and then it just expands and expands... and I need a lot of background to set it up... and then I think of new things to happen of B-plots to include... it's amazing!

Thats me all over!!! The last story in my series is going to be the longest! I'm already up to 30,000 words and have lots to go!

No new posts 03-01-2009 21:55 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
saturn saturn is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 21-05-2008

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer

Ummmm? Zark fics? Biglaugh1

You are absolutely right,CD, Big Grin . I am obsessed with any fics that involve smashing the annoying robot, Laser 7zark7

quote:

Oh no! Say it isn't so!!!!

(Says she who has not written any decent smut since Night at the J.)

Ahhh, the Night at the J. That fic is truly a piece of art, a masterpiece in its genre.The swan enthralled by both the Eagle and the Condor in a night filled with intense ardor and passion.Both men were eager to take her to the peak of ...

Wait, what am I doing?It has just only been 4 days after my resolution.
Oh no, please tell me that there is still hope for me to keep my resolution, TJ, LB, anyone????? Puppydogeyes

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by saturn on 03-01-2009 at 22:21.
No new posts 03-01-2009 22:18 saturn is offline Send an Email to saturn Search for Posts by saturn Add saturn to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
quote:
quote:

10 000 !?!
*gulp* and here I am thinking I am doing well with stories at around the 5 000 range. I think I will go back into hiding again.

No new posts 03-01-2009 22:21 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by saturn
Ahhh, the Night at the J. That fic is truly a piece of art, a masterpiece in its genre.The swan enthralled by both the Eagle and the Condor in a night filled with intense ardor and passion.Both men were eager to take her to the peak of ...

Ahem... technically, it was *two* nights. Wink

quote:
Oh no, please tell me that there is still hope for me to keep my resolution, TJ, LB, anyone????? Puppydogeyes

Are you seriously looking at * me * to encourage you to STOP reading/thinking about smut??? *ME*?????

I think you had too much alcohol over the holidays, Saturn. Drunk

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 03-01-2009 at 23:30.
No new posts 03-01-2009 23:29 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

10 000 !?!
*gulp* and here I am thinking I am doing well with stories at around the 5 000 range. I think I will go back into hiding again.

No hiding! You've got an entire AU in your head -it doesn't get much bigger than that!

And please keep writing stories from it!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by lborgia88 on 04-01-2009 at 00:05.
No new posts 03-01-2009 23:56 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

Laugh1 I definitely cannot help you with your resolution !!

No new posts 04-01-2009 00:04 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:

10 000 !?!

No hiding! You've got an entire AU in your head -it doesn't get much bigger than that!

And please keep writing stories from it!

I am, I am ... in fact i have written 10 pages in the last 3 days and am still going. Too bad I only have one more day of my vacation before I have to return back to work.

No new posts 04-01-2009 00:26 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

Four days? When did you make your resolution? We are January third here so I make that 3 days. Even so you are doing better than me. I said I was going to make sure I got out every day to walk my dog ... well I have been lazy for the last 2. Sleep1

No new posts 04-01-2009 00:30 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
ahhh...puppy training...I hear ya, Yuki! what kind do you have? My Yorkie is a little stinker...but who could get mad at this face?

Aww... he's so cute! I couldn't get mad at that face...

No new posts 04-01-2009 00:35 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
RE: Excited for 2009 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Condorfan
I hope that in 2009 I will get a job and be able to get a job and save some money--but I also want to get a puppy! Dog

I feel ya on that... I hope I save some money too...

No new posts 04-01-2009 00:37 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Springie your gorgeous puppy has it all figured out!!! He has mum wrapped around his little paw already... (I'm a sucker for cute animals so he'd have me wrapped around his paw too...) Smile

No new posts 04-01-2009 00:42 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I too am a sucker for cute animals Ebony.

but, I would be afraid that one shout from me would send the puppy into a fit. I guess I will have to adapt my training style when I get a new dog, the one I use now for my "alpha" dog would not work for such a tiny creature.

No new posts 04-01-2009 00:49 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I have no idea how I would train a cute small dog... I've always had a big german shepard to yell at...

No new posts 04-01-2009 00:55 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
« previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (4): « previous  1  [2]  3  4  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: