Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Ciao!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ciao!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Nuttella, Where? Where?

(I find the Co-ops own brand an acceptable substitute.)

No new posts 23-12-2004 20:07 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Lux Lux is a Female

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 20-12-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:

I have a desperate weakness for gianduja myself. And the place I used to buy it from doesn't sell it any more - I feel so deprived Frown

Uhmm... once I found a website where they gave the list of shops selling Nutella. I'll look for it!
In the meantime this is a nice article about the 40 years of my fave gianduja cream Drool2
http://www.iht.com/articles/2004/12/09/news/nut.html

quote:

Yeah! Give him the old tits of fire! LOL! Big Grin The powers that be wouldn't want us going off at the wrong moment, if you know what I mean Wink

I know I know.... Big Grin

Oh Lolabella, send me your work. I don't mind if it's incomplete! I'm pleased to read new teasing works. Pleased

Ciao! Lux

No new posts 23-12-2004 21:42 Lux is offline Send an Email to Lux Homepage of Lux Search for Posts by Lux Add Lux to your Buddy List
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

spacer

Sqweeee!

I believe the stuff should be eaten neat, uncontaminated by other foods.

No new posts 23-12-2004 22:03 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Lux Lux is a Female

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 20-12-2004

spacer

Ahh!! I see, so you are a purist Tengu! Big Grin
Beh, I admit I can accept Nutella on bread (a thin, almost invisible, slice) and stuffed in a flour warm tortilla (try it Wink )
On tartes and cookies... uhmmm... no, my soul rebels against this devious treatment!

Wink

No new posts 23-12-2004 22:37 Lux is offline Send an Email to Lux Homepage of Lux Search for Posts by Lux Add Lux to your Buddy List
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

Lux!

Belated welcome!

Lola's fic is a treat, even if it does leave you wanting more.

Nutella. Yum. On WonderBread.

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 31-12-2004 02:49 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

spacer

Finished `Tinys Journey`

I will post in the Fic section (which no one ever visits and Lux has seen it on Bird Go anyway.)

There will be more...Once I have turned those two birds in for the reward money...

No new posts 31-12-2004 19:28 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: