Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Ciao!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ciao!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lux Lux is a Female

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 20-12-2004

spacer
Ciao! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Here I am, the last acquisition of your forum, that I discovered only yesterday... eh... and I supposed to have found out and visited every Gatch website in internet. Shame on me, I had missed this Tongue

Lux

No new posts 21-12-2004 10:18 Lux is offline Send an Email to Lux Homepage of Lux Search for Posts by Lux Add Lux to your Buddy List
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello Lux and welcome Big Grin

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 21-12-2004 11:39 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-04-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Cool pic! Welcome to Gatchamania Lux!

No new posts 21-12-2004 18:14 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer

Another cat after our birds....I suppose there enough to go around....

No new posts 21-12-2004 18:32 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Lux Lux is a Female

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Meowwww.... many thanks to everyone for your welcome. Yeah Tengu, I'm especially after the Condor, did you see him around? Big Grin Though I won't mind to taste the Swan, she's so sweeeeeet and pink Bellydancer
Ah... I'm waiting for your Jun POW, don't forget it! Wink

No new posts 21-12-2004 20:46 Lux is offline Send an Email to Lux Homepage of Lux Search for Posts by Lux Add Lux to your Buddy List
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

spacer

G2 is locked in the garage with half a ton of sheet steel and a welder....As for any fic involving Mala and Princess...I will see about that.

<looks up mud wrestling pits in the Acme catalogue>

No new posts 22-12-2004 07:57 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Lux Lux is a Female

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Tengu
As for any fic involving Mala and Princess...I will see about that.

The pairing Mala-Princess is something not yet considered seems (or am I wrong? I've not read all the fics around) ... I strongly encourage you to be the first one Devil1

No new posts 22-12-2004 10:42 Lux is offline Send an Email to Lux Homepage of Lux Search for Posts by Lux Add Lux to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Welcome Lux! *purrr* Cat

Its nice to see a new face!!

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 22-12-2004 11:14 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

spacer

Im a priggish old maid, Lux....

And all my sex stuff is either nasty or plain dull.

(Try my `No name, no pack drill` which is under Fics -BOTP here)

No new posts 22-12-2004 15:15 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Lux

The pairing Mala-Princess is something not yet considered seems (or am I wrong? I've not read all the fics around) ... I strongly encourage you to be the first one Devil1

You dont encourage someone without inspiring them I say..

Grabs Lux by the waist and dips her, breaking into a more devilishly wicked grin than the newbie can muster, raising a brow appraising her with an amused , if not somewhat gleaming look.

And what do we have here? A playful curious kitten who will soon learn to be careful for what she asks for, as she just might get it.! Im going to enjoy your reaction once you sit down and read Tengu's fics. Devil1

Welcome to the corrupting chaos, and whirlwind mayhem that is Gatchamania Lux! There are plenty of other cats, elves, pirates, goons, galactor agents, ISO members, to play with in here!

Id be careful of birds like Eagles, Condors, Swans, Swallows , Owls, even Tengus and Firebirds however. They tend to be the worse corrupters. <evil grin> Evillaugh

and tasty sweet and pink Swans? Babmina, you have yet to experience the eyeopening delights of the various roleplayers version of the Swan!

Oh you will fit in here puuuuurfectly! Enjoy the site, rant, rave, just have a rocking time! Cepster will be more than happy to show ya round the place, Ashke, will be around with the camera , Tengu will give you what you wished for, Meriidan will try to convert you to the Galactor side ( run if she starts talking about experimental surgery and the benefits of being a poineer in her Galactan research!) The rest of da Gang Ill let you experience for yourself.. you have nine lives, you can afford to find out the hard way, what its like to play with them (evil amused chuckle)

swoops Lux off her feet in one fluid motion, carrying her into the Frisking Room, slamming door shut swinging a " Condor Frisking in Progress...Do not Disturb for next three hours or risk death" sign on the door.

Welcome to Insanity and Ciao again Lux!

Smoke3

No new posts 22-12-2004 15:24 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Lux Lux is a Female

0 fics uploaded

spacer

`No name, no pack drill` was gorgeous Tengu, finally the Swan has some sex Devil2 with someone else than Ken (uhmm..) or Joe but I have to say that my fave work of yours remains "Tiny's Journey: Part Three".
In the same fanfiction we have poor Tiny in the hands of two Mistresses and then... uh... "examined" by Chief Anderson.. my god... that was too depraved! Devil3

Ok, I think I'll let Meridian to show me the Galactor quarters, but no surgery or chemical peeling thank you, I'm still too young for botox or antrax.

Eeekk! "Frisking Room"?? What do you mean Imaqtz?? That was not in the disclaimers!
Boooh !! Captain of the week comes to save me!!! Scared

No new posts 22-12-2004 21:09 Lux is offline Send an Email to Lux Homepage of Lux Search for Posts by Lux Add Lux to your Buddy List
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

There's no escape from a frisking with Imi-Condor - heaven knows, I tried...

And a good Galactor-style chemical peel is the best way to find your inner cyborg. Or to find that you didn't have an inner cyborg after all, of course. And every Galactor is better off for a bit of surgical augmentation. You should see my abs and glutes these days. It's just a shame about the self destruct device that's somewhere in there too. Which means that I am of course duty bound to be a good little Galactor and tempt you to the side of wickedness.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 22-12-2004 22:22 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Lux Lux is a Female

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I've always dreamt about having a D cup... By the way Meridian, offer me a piece of dark chocolate and I'll follow you everywhere Wink

Cow Cow Cow Cow

No new posts 23-12-2004 11:39 Lux is offline Send an Email to Lux Homepage of Lux Search for Posts by Lux Add Lux to your Buddy List
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I have some 75% cocoa solids choccie lying around the house somewhere.... mmmmmmm bitter but nice Wink

The downside of Galactor D-cups is that they tend to be packed with semtex not silicone. I think I'll stick with the titanium bra myself Wink

No new posts 23-12-2004 12:13 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Welcome Lux!!

We tend not to put details of the IMI-condor frisking in the disclaimers I mean it would spoil the surprise if we did now wouldn't it Wink

As you can tell we are a fun bunch even if we are escaped inmates from the local asylum Crazynoel

No new posts 23-12-2004 12:34 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer

LOL!! Lol

A fun freaky psycho, weirdo nutto bunch indeed!

Ah Meridian, all this talk of semtex bras and self destruct buttons is taking me back to the good ole Devil Star days.

Bloody Nambu better wizen up on the Galactan promotional incentives program instead of sprouting rhetoric about world peace and the need to protect Earths rescources!

Sheesh ! we get the five hour debriefing sessions while you get to munch on chocolate!

Evil

No new posts 23-12-2004 15:19 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

spacer

Imi hasnt caught `me` yet. <shakes head gleefully>

quote:
`No name, no pack drill` was gorgeous Tengu, finally the Swan has some sex with someone else than Ken (uhmm..) or Joe

That was thought up after seeing `Bitter bird missile` and cringing over Koji. (if he wasnt such a wimp he would be the ideal gallactor character.) Couhan is a bird of a different stripe. I am writing more fic for him, in which he defects, much to Andersons annoyance.

quote:
but I have to say that my fave work of yours remains "Tiny's Journey: Part Three".

quote:
In the same fanfiction we have poor Tiny in the hands of two Mistresses and then... uh... "examined" by Chief Anderson.. my god... that was too depraved!

I thought it quite mild....I didnt give any blow by blow graphic descriptions.

And Tiny gets his intrusive stuff the opposite end to what he imagined.

I am working on part six. (giving me problems) part seven is done.

But there will be more...Peace breaks out, and as part of the treaty, Tiny and Princess are handed over to the Spectrans for justice...

No new posts 23-12-2004 15:20 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Lux Lux is a Female

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by meridianday
I have some 75% cocoa solids choccie lying around the house somewhere.... mmmmmmm bitter but nice Wink

I like soooo much bitter chocolate! Though no more than 80% cocoa, otherwise it's too bitter! And also belgian chocolates (what is the name?? Guylians?), Lindt Lindor, See's and Nutella. Ah Nutella! I could kill for Nutella. Wink

Semtex eh? Uhmmm... cool, I thought it was still napalm. That would have been really dangerous Flamebounce
Ah! The good old times, when we used to throw at Ken tits on fire...

I will look forward to read more of Couhan Tengu. And also new parts of the Owl's journey.

Lux
walking sadly to the office xmas party... boring occasion with not even a goon to rape...

No new posts 23-12-2004 15:52 Lux is offline Send an Email to Lux Homepage of Lux Search for Posts by Lux Add Lux to your Buddy List
Lolabella Lolabella is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-04-2004

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Lux
finally the Swan has some sex Devil2 with someone else than Ken

oh...I have a nice little ditty started regarding our favorite swan and Condor. Lots of foreplay and teasing. If anyone is interested in a peek, PM me. I don't think it is ready for public consumtion yet though. Smile

Oh yes, and welcome to the craziness Lux! We are sure happy to have you here!

No new posts 23-12-2004 16:50 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Lux
I like soooo much bitter chocolate! Though no more than 80% cocoa, otherwise it's too bitter! And also belgian chocolates (what is the name?? Guylians?), Lindt Lindor, See's and Nutella. Ah Nutella! I could kill for Nutella. Wink

I have a desperate weakness for gianduja myself. And the place I used to buy it from doesn't sell it any more - I feel so deprived Frown

quote:
Originally posted by Lux
Semtex eh? Uhmmm... cool, I thought it was still napalm. That would have been really dangerous Flamebounce
Ah! The good old times, when we used to throw at Ken tits on fire...

Yeah! Give him the old tits of fire! LOL! Big Grin The powers that be wouldn't want us going off at the wrong moment, if you know what I mean Wink

No new posts 23-12-2004 17:09 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: