Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Welcome Evangelina
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Welcome Evangelina
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer
Welcome Evangelina Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

*surreptitiously looks around for condors*

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 20-12-2004 13:05 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Waiting

I reserve my right to welcome until I actually see someone post.

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 20-12-2004 14:57 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I reserve *my* right to squeeze into the Condor leathers, grin , waggle da brows, swagger over and haul Evangelina over the shoulder , and in true Gatchamanic, neanderthalistic impromptu style , give her our customary Newbie Welcome, and Obligatory Three Hour Frisk . Smoke3 Eyebrows Devil2

Personally, I dont mind timid shy newbies, they dont struggle and squirm as much during The Frisk. But hell it makes it more fun to have them introduce themselves, as they gasp with indignation, bristle with offence, or moan orgasmically in bliss at the things they'll find in here, or offer to contribute themselves.

so Welcome to the Site, heres hoping you enjoy the sights, sounds and smells of da place..

Big Grin

No new posts 20-12-2004 15:32 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-04-2004

spacer

*grabs the ever present video camera* Welcome Evangelina!

No new posts 21-12-2004 18:17 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer

Shes shy....

No new posts 21-12-2004 18:35 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Welcome Evangelina!!!

Huggles

No new posts 23-12-2004 12:30 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Evangelina Evangelina is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Devilstar.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-12-2004

spacer

Gah! Sorry, I got all distracted with the holidays!

I'm actually not shy at all. Hi, greetings, and how y'all doing! I'm one of your newest newbies, and I'm verra pleased to be here. I followed the breadcrumbs left by some others who post here. Look forward to getting to know those of you I haven't met yet better!

~Eva Big Grin

No new posts 28-12-2004 21:18 Evangelina is offline Send an Email to Evangelina Search for Posts by Evangelina Add Evangelina to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Oo *puts book away* Well Hello there! Wave2

Looks like we have one more person to terrorise then! Winknudge

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 30-12-2004 00:56 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Lolabella Lolabella is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-04-2004

spacer

Dear Gawd Eva!! Your avatar is gor-ge-ous!!!

points to Eva

Just so you all know....Miss Eva here can write some very STEAMy fanfics....

Prod her a little, why don-cha! Smile

Welcome Eva!

No new posts 30-12-2004 05:15 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Thats done it

You know IMi loves fics (the fact the rest of us do is totally besides the point)

Eva we weould love to read some of your fics

No new posts 30-12-2004 09:20 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

Eva? Shy?

Nope. She only pretends to be.

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 31-12-2004 04:43 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-04-2004

spacer

OOOOH! Is that a Top Cow fan I see? Love your pic of Aphrodite! I'm a Witchblade and Darkness fan myself. (Wonder who'd win in a fight between Jackie and Joe. Any bets?)

No new posts 01-01-2005 07:29 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: