Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Anime & Cartoons » 2 Golden oldies for us oldies
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 2 Golden oldies for us oldies
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
2 Golden oldies for us oldies Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Godzilla Power Hour

I can't remember if I posted this video or something similar in one of myy Golden Oldies posts. Now here's a question for you, Where did Godzooky the nephew of the big lizard and less annoying than a certain tin can, cough, cough, sleep onboard the boat?

Jana Of The Jungle

No new posts 07-12-2008 23:24 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I remember that "Jana of the Jungle" ! I used to watch it sometimes on Saturday mornings (if I was at the home of a friend with cable TV).

I never would have thought of that show, though, if I hadn't seen this clip!

The Godzilla show, I have no recollection of, however.

No new posts 07-12-2008 23:56 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hmm... the Godzilla one is coming back to me after watching that video... especially Godzooky now that you mention it Wink

Now for Jana of the Jungle... that I have never seen.

No new posts 08-12-2008 03:14 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I can barely remember Jana because of Tarzan the cartoon was done in a similar way an I think, but don't bet on it, there was a cross-over. If there wasn't, then it was just my imagination.

No new posts 08-12-2008 14:48 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

You're probably right. Tarzan's woman is Jane right?

No new posts 08-12-2008 16:03 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Yep.

No new posts 08-12-2008 19:24 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Jana I don't remember but THANKS Met for putting that stupid Godzooky part in my head. Now I need to Drunk

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 08-12-2008 23:28 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hey, at least he was least less annoying than a certain tin can.

No new posts 08-12-2008 23:47 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

So true!

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 08-12-2008 23:49 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gatchgirl
Jana I don't remember but THANKS Met for putting that stupid Godzooky part in my head. Now I need to Drunk

Ha ha ha... Beer

No new posts 09-12-2008 04:22 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
trideegurl2 trideegurl2 is a Female
Honoured Member

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2008

spacer

wa!! I loved Godzilla!! it used to be one before G-Force, so we had to watch it (we just couldnt wait for G-force)

We always thot it was funny when they would say
"It's Godlzilla!"
"and Just in time!"
we'd all say "who the heck is Justin Time?!"

oh man, good times! Big Grin ah, i miss those days

Car

No new posts 15-12-2008 18:10 trideegurl2 is offline Send an Email to trideegurl2 Search for Posts by trideegurl2 Add trideegurl2 to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Who the heck is Justin Time? Confused2

No new posts 15-12-2008 21:42 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
trideegurl2 trideegurl2 is a Female
Honoured Member

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2008

spacer

I'm not sure if thats you think its corny or you dont get it LOL

its okay.....guess its an inside joke.... Tongue

Car

No new posts 16-12-2008 06:39 trideegurl2 is offline Send an Email to trideegurl2 Search for Posts by trideegurl2 Add trideegurl2 to your Buddy List
veritas veritas is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 20-10-2008

spacer

Dont know the Jana one but , Godzilla was great. I can still remember the words to the intro / music thingy.

....and godzooky..da da da daa daa da....

No new posts 16-12-2008 08:25 veritas is offline Send an Email to veritas Search for Posts by veritas Add veritas to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: