Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Christmas Wishes
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Christmas Wishes
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
RE: Christmas Wishes Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by meg
Hi everyone!
I've been busy lately, and just had little time to lurk a bit (and my muse left me for good too).
Anyway, I'll be on my way to Oz in two days whoo
Going to be there seven weeks , and I don't know if I have a chance to use the internet there, so

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you! xmastree Party2

P.S. It will be interesting to spend Christmas in short sleeves and summer dresses Daisy2

Cheers!

Oh where in Oz are you going!!! I hope you enjoy your white (sandy) Christmas lazing on a beach in the hot sun....

Since I'm an Aussie...thats the norm!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 08-12-2008 at 10:06.
No new posts 08-12-2008 10:06 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Once i had babies, I discovered the joys of online shopping... and never looked back. Wink

No new posts 08-12-2008 14:34 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
I've hired the Eagle to fly me into the shopping centre to help out with christmas shopping....beats finding a parking spot and driving around for half an hour only to be cut off my some idiot and racing to get the one vacant space in the huge car park...

Darn, I wish I had thought of that Laugh2

I do like online shopping better, unfortunately it can be addicting, especially with free shipping...

No new posts 08-12-2008 16:13 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

I have the chance to spend Christmas in 80 degree weather. It felt strange but fun to call back to the family and laugh about going swimming while they were freezing their tootsies.

B/H says we might get to Florida this christmas break, but I doubt it. We shall see.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 08-12-2008 23:53 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
meg meg is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 06-02-2008

spacer
RE: Christmas Wishes Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
quote:
Originally posted by meg
Hi everyone!
I've been busy lately, and just had little time to lurk a bit (and my muse left me for good too).
Anyway, I'll be on my way to Oz in two days whoo
Going to be there seven weeks , and I don't know if I have a chance to use the internet there, so

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you! xmastree Party2

P.S. It will be interesting to spend Christmas in short sleeves and summer dresses Daisy2

Cheers!

Oh where in Oz are you going!!! I hope you enjoy your white (sandy) Christmas lazing on a beach in the hot sun....

Since I'm an Aussie...thats the norm!

I'm in Melbourne! Gee, the weather is not different from DK at the moment. It has been raining. I have to wear as much clothes as at home.
But Melbourne is great!

No new posts 17-12-2008 04:41 meg is offline Send an Email to meg Search for Posts by meg Add meg to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

Good luck and enjoy yourself I the snow....I mean sun. Maybe you and couple our Aussie friends could meet up while you over there.

No new posts 17-12-2008 14:16 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Meg, you're in Melbourne? I was there last year on vaca with the family, and I have to say, it was beautiful! Not to mention, it was the most tourist friendly city I have EVER been in... and I've traveled a fair bit. The highlight for us was the Old Melbourne Gaol. We took the tour where they 'book' you, and the kids *loved* it... not to mention i think it scared them forever from breaking the law! ROFL 2

No new posts 17-12-2008 14:37 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Sounds as if you are having a wonderful time Meg.

Off subject, I'm looking at TJ's post number and I'm guessing that before New Years she will be over 8000. WOW!

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 18-12-2008 01:08 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I think she will hit 8000 too...

No new posts 18-12-2008 04:08 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

You think? I don''t know... it's over a hundred to go...

No new posts 18-12-2008 04:11 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Ehh... a hundred's easy Smirk

No new posts 18-12-2008 04:27 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by shamrokchick

I guess we'll see! I never pay attention to how long it takes me to get a certain number of posts.

No new posts 18-12-2008 04:50 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:

I guess we'll see! I never pay attention to how long it takes me to get a certain number of posts.

Perhaps you will hit 8000 around the same time I hit 2000, though I never really keep track either...

No new posts 19-12-2008 18:10 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Once i had babies, I discovered the joys of online shopping... and never looked back. Wink

I don't have that excuse, but I've been doing all my holiday (and most regular) shopping online for years. Mostly it started when I got sick of going around to bookstores in search of particular book, only to find every work by the author in question -except the one I wanted! Amazon.com never fails me...

No new posts 19-12-2008 18:12 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I tend to buy books from Amazon cause they can be cheaper than the bookstores... even with textbooks too

No new posts 19-12-2008 18:20 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Yep, Amazon ROCKS! We have an Amazon credit card (3% back on Amazon purchases) and Prime... it's amazing how much stuff I buy from them and how many trips to the store I save myself!

All the more time for fic-writing... Big Grin

No new posts 19-12-2008 18:50 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I don't have the Amazon prime... I'm afraid my "Amazon addiction" would get out of control Laugh2

No new posts 20-12-2008 02:41 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
I don't have the Amazon prime... I'm afraid my "Amazon addiction" would get out of control Laugh2

OMG, Prime has basically done away with most of my errands. If I need something I usually can't get to the store until the weekend, but Prime will get it to me before the weekend even arrives! Since they sell groceries and health and beauty supplies and all kinds of mundane things I use it all the time. And if I forget something, it's okay, because I can just place another order...

Pssst.... Prime is $59 for a year if you get it by December 31st.... Devil1

No new posts 20-12-2008 04:42 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
DeDe3 DeDe3 is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

spacer
Christmas Wishes Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Wishing everyone here,a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year. Not going to be home after Sunday here in the states. Heading once again to my sister's for Christmas,but we're heading to where its cold and snowy. I'll let you all know if we made it okay if I can get on a computer,if I can't get access I'll post here when we get back. I also hope everybody got the cards I sent them.

No new posts 20-12-2008 15:33 DeDe3 is offline Send an Email to DeDe3 Search for Posts by DeDe3 Add DeDe3 to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

OMG, Prime has basically done away with most of my errands. If I need something I usually can't get to the store until the weekend, but Prime will get it to me before the weekend even arrives! Since they sell groceries and health and beauty supplies and all kinds of mundane things I use it all the time. And if I forget something, it's okay, because I can just place another order...

It sounds great to me, as I find running errands to be boring and tedious, but the BF would keep wanting to go local stores to buy stuff anyway, as he (for some reason) enjoys walking up and down aisles of stores looking at the all the stuff that's there. He has a serious "Costco addiction"!

No new posts 21-12-2008 15:00 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
« previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (4): « previous  1  [2]  3  4  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: