Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Happy Holidays!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Happy Holidays!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Happy Holidays! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ok, I know we're not quite there yet, but I have several things to share, and I've been decorating...so I'm in the holiday mood. *Falalalala*

And I figured this might prompt some of you to get creative with your "Gatchy Holiday Greetings"...so let the games begin!

Here is a set of ornaments I wouldn't mind having....along with a glittery Fiery Phoenix for the top of the tree...

Feel free to create some more ornaments for the set, everyone!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 06-12-2008 11:31 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Of course, this ornament would have a place of honor on my tree! Winknudge

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 06-12-2008 11:33 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hee, Joe's expression suggests he's about to snoop under the tree to see if he can figure out what his gifts are, but doesn't want to be seen doing it!

We probably won't put up a tree here for another couple weeks, but I wish I had these Gatch ornaments!

No new posts 06-12-2008 16:10 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Those are great ornaments, Springie! I wish I had Gatch ornaments too! All I've got is the pathetic little God Phoenix I made...

No new posts 06-12-2008 17:58 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Great ornaments Springie, maybe we could print these off and tape them to our boring ones at home. Flip

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 06-12-2008 18:40 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Love the ornaments, Springie! But instead of having their likenesses on the tree, can I just have one or two of them (namely the Eagle and/or Condor) wrapped up under the tree??? Pleased

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hinotori on 06-12-2008 at 23:10.
No new posts 06-12-2008 23:09 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

I'll see what I can do... bump2

No new posts 07-12-2008 01:56 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Here are a couple more...

and a photomanip...because i just can't get in enough 'shipping!

No new posts 07-12-2008 02:10 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

No new posts 07-12-2008 17:21 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
meg meg is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 06-02-2008

spacer

Great stuff Springie! Love the Ken Jun one Anime Smooch

No new posts 07-12-2008 19:34 meg is offline Send an Email to meg Search for Posts by meg Add meg to your Buddy List
gogirl212 gogirl212 is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-07-2008

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
Love the ornaments, Springie! But instead of having their likenesses on the tree, can I just have one or two of them (namely the Eagle and/or Condor) wrapped up under the tree??? Pleased

Don't go to the trouble of wrapping them . . . just a pretty blue ribbon would be fine.

As always great pics, Springie, with great humor. I think Jinpei is getting worse then coal in his stocking for messing with Joe's car!

No new posts 07-12-2008 20:31 gogirl212 is offline Send an Email to gogirl212 Search for Posts by gogirl212 Add gogirl212 to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: terrihasacat
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer

Ha ha ha... Springie, Joe's car looks great Tongue

Here's my attempt at a naughty boy opening presents early:

No new posts 07-12-2008 20:36 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Shamrokchick, that's terrific! I can totally see Jinpei opening gifts early!!!!

And Springie, I am ROFL 2 !

No new posts 07-12-2008 23:11 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Ha, Jinpei might be the only character that Joe never hit -let's hope that, for Jinpei's sake, that doesn't change!

No new posts 07-12-2008 23:59 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by shamrokchick

Too cute, Shamrokchick! He's sneaky -I used to pick gifts up and shake them, but I never tried actually opening anything.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by lborgia88 on 11-12-2008 at 01:20.
No new posts 08-12-2008 00:01 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
Ha, Jinpei might be the only character that Joe never hit -let's hope that, for Jinpei's sake, that doesn't change!

That's okay. Ryu and Jun have smacked Jinpei around enough! Wink

No new posts 08-12-2008 00:12 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Great pics, Springie and Shamrockchick!! I could definitely see Jinpei doing both those things! Wonder if he'd be alive long enough after Joe caught him to open those gifts early though! Laugh2

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 08-12-2008 01:12 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Shamrockchick, that is great! I can totally see Jinpei being sneaky! Jackinbox

No new posts 08-12-2008 01:19 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
quote:
Originally posted by shamrokchick

Too cute, Shamrokchick! He's sneaky -I used to pick gifts up and shake them, but I never tried actually opened anything.

I never actually opened anything either, but I did shake those boxes a lot and crunch all the bags he he...

No new posts 08-12-2008 03:05 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

My brother actually used to go down, undo the tape and peel inside, then tape it all up again. Doh2

No new posts 08-12-2008 14:41 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
[1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (4): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: