Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Christmas Wishes
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Christmas Wishes
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
meg meg is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 06-02-2008

spacer
Christmas Wishes Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi everyone!
I've been busy lately, and just had little time to lurk a bit (and my muse left me for good too).
Anyway, I'll be on my way to Oz in two days whoo
Going to be there seven weeks , and I don't know if I have a chance to use the internet there, so

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you! xmastree Party2

P.S. It will be interesting to spend Christmas in short sleeves and summer dresses Daisy2

Cheers!

No new posts 06-12-2008 16:48 meg is offline Send an Email to meg Search for Posts by meg Add meg to your Buddy List
Condorfan Condorfan is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-09-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Best Holiday Wishes to you too, Meg! I hope you have a safe journey. I know what's like to spend Xmas in summer clothes--it's warm here about 97% of the time! xmastree Santa

No new posts 06-12-2008 16:53 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I hope you have a wonderful holiday, Meg! Here's a special reminder form your friendly neighborhood guardian of Center Neptune...

No new posts 06-12-2008 17:55 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Funny pic TJ, and Meg I hope you have a safe and wonderful holiday season.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 06-12-2008 18:42 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
Here's a special reminder form your friendly neighborhood guardian of Center Neptune...

It looks like Zark has three bullet holes in him -I don't blame whoever tried to shut him up! Laugh1

No new posts 06-12-2008 20:40 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

I hope you have a great trip, Meg. I've never spent Christmas in a warm place either -sounds nice though!

No new posts 06-12-2008 20:43 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
meg meg is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

spacer

Thanks Condorfan and Gatchgirl! I'm looking forward to this. Though I'm no thrilled about spending 23 hours on the plain.

Thank you TJ!
" I will be careful Zark" Lol2

No new posts 06-12-2008 20:47 meg is offline Send an Email to meg Search for Posts by meg Add meg to your Buddy List
meg meg is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
I hope you have a great trip, Meg. I've never spent Christmas in a warm place either -sounds nice though!

Thank you lborgia. It will be first one for me. Looking forward not to freezing my toes this time. Elfgrin2

No new posts 06-12-2008 20:54 meg is offline Send an Email to meg Search for Posts by meg Add meg to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Happy holidays and I hope you have a wonderful trip, Meg!

I've been fortunate(??) enough to have spent the holidays in a warm climate. It's strange... Being a northern girl then spending Christmas in 80 degree humid weather... Well, let's just say that that takes some getting used to! But it is a bit nice (albeit different) to be able to wear a short-sleeve shirt instead of a heavy sweater when you're opening your gifts on Christmas morning (though, personally, I prefer the sweater!)! Big Grin

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 06-12-2008 22:54 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer

Oh I am so jealous, Meg!

Have an awesome time over there. Enjoy the weather and the beaches and the food and the ... everything that is my homeland that I miss so much..

Where in OZ are you headed??

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 07-12-2008 00:20 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Hope you have a wonderful time, Meg! Wish you could pack me in your suitcase and take me with you! Animeangel

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 07-12-2008 01:55 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer

Hope you have a safe trip and awesome holiday meg!

No new posts 07-12-2008 03:17 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Gosh you know its so close to Christmas I still haven't finished my shopping or sent out my chrissy cards!!! yikes...

No new posts 07-12-2008 09:56 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer

You're not the only one... :O

No new posts 07-12-2008 15:50 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I spent all day yesterday preparing packages to be mailed... it's amazing how many people there are in DH's family to whom we have to send gifts. Now the mailing frenzy...

No new posts 07-12-2008 16:15 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
meg meg is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by SJ_SwanJun
Oh I am so jealous, Meg!

Have an awesome time over there. Enjoy the weather and the beaches and the food and the ... everything that is my homeland that I miss so much..

Where in OZ are you headed??

SJ

Huggles Oh SJ, I understand how it feels. I've been there too (actually I still am).
We'll be in Melbourne, and my hubby wants to take me to some other places too.

No new posts 07-12-2008 19:12 meg is offline Send an Email to meg Search for Posts by meg Add meg to your Buddy List
meg meg is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
Hope you have a wonderful time, Meg! Wish you could pack me in your suitcase and take me with you! Animeangel

That would be a great trip together Springie! Swan Swan

No new posts 07-12-2008 19:15 meg is offline Send an Email to meg Search for Posts by meg Add meg to your Buddy List
meg meg is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by shamrokchick
Hope you have a safe trip and awesome holiday meg!

Thank you Shamrokchick!

No new posts 07-12-2008 19:21 meg is offline Send an Email to meg Search for Posts by meg Add meg to your Buddy List
gogirl212 gogirl212 is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-07-2008

spacer

Safe travels and a Happy Holiday! I'll be sure to keep our favorite boys amused for you while you are gone. hehehe . . .

No new posts 07-12-2008 20:27 gogirl212 is offline Send an Email to gogirl212 Search for Posts by gogirl212 Add gogirl212 to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: terrihasacat
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

I've hired the Eagle to fly me into the shopping centre to help out with christmas shopping....beats finding a parking spot and driving around for half an hour only to be cut off my some idiot and racing to get the one vacant space in the huge car park...

No new posts 08-12-2008 10:04 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
[1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (4): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: