Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Please kill me ...
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Please kill me ...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer
Please kill me ... Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Okay.

Here's a challenge for you evil ones. It is "Kill the Swan" time.

Be inventive people.

I am realizing the level of immaturity of a certain someone here and her blatent lieing to my face when she's trying to be all stuidvisory -- not to mention the abysmal communication skills she holds.

I cannot fathom how I can be told by she and prez three weeks or so ago about the "change in duties while she is on mat leave" thing ... and how I have discussed game plans with my assigned relief ... ONLY TO FIND OUT that even though she leaves in a week (thank God for that), the "relief" hasn't been officially told about it.

I got reamed for requesting available dates (from my "relief")so I can use my remaining vacation time for the year ... because

...."She hasn't been told yet"

WTF??? Shouldn't this have been discussed with her BEFORE or DURING the meeting they had with me??!!!

Or am I truly expecting too much in the way of "communication" from these people?

Add to that her gripe that "I have been asking you about you using your time to prevent this"

BULLSHIT. It was discussed ONCE in the SUMMER. ONCE! That does not constitute asking ....

Or does it?

So. The lies about me completing work and shit .... Well I think that this may well be a fabrication on her part .... Maybe ....

I will look in to this.

I might also have a three-way meeting (no, make it four-way with Prez present) and bring it all out and clarify things.

She's the one who insists on email confirmation on all requests/discussions, I will expect her to back up her "asking me a few times" about it with said emails ...

Oh only a week to go...

Only a week....

ONLY A WEEK!!!!

So, yes ... be inventive and kill the Swan, will ya???

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 04-12-2008 21:09 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Isn't it be more "Swan-like" to kill the person causing your problems than to want to be killed yourself?

Kidding aside, it sounds like you are dealing with a very frustrating situation, and I hope it resolves in your favour!

No new posts 05-12-2008 00:03 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Oh I agree that I should be the proactive one here, but my "problem" is 37 weeks pregnant ....

I think this is just her last hoohaa on me cause she's leaving next week, and just *has* to look like stupidvisor ... The fact that she cc'ed the president on the email is indicative of such.

But, hey .... one week and I am free of the tyranny!!

Free I tell ya .... FREE!!!!!!

I am so looking forward to it!!!!

I will be happy once more when she is OUTTA HERE!!!

12 whole months!!

I am so excited!!

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 05-12-2008 01:37 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

SJ.... look on the brighter side...when I went on maternity leave my boss had 1 1/2 days notice to find a new manager coming into peak trading period... at least you have a week!!

(She didn't have any prior notice to that, talk about fast!)

No new posts 05-12-2008 03:35 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
gogirl212 gogirl212 is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-07-2008

spacer

SJ we have that same problem where I work -- someone gets told that their job is changing, or their boss is changing or their office is moving but then the other half of the conversation never seems to happen. So the new boss doesn't know they are getting this person or the person in the office being moved out doesn't know. We even had a staff member start without anyone introducing him or making an announcement they he was on staff until three weeks later. No one could figure out why he was hanging out in our building!

But I think you are focusing on the right part - she is leaving! That automatically makes things better. Count down the days and we will have a big happy hour kegger for you a the J!

No new posts 05-12-2008 05:11 gogirl212 is offline Send an Email to gogirl212 Search for Posts by gogirl212 Add gogirl212 to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: terrihasacat
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: