Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Happy Birthday, GG!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Happy Birthday, GG!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
Birthday2 Happy b-day, CG!

Psst, Springie, what's in the box?

If GG is lucky, it's a condom... Wink

And if she's really lucky, there's more than one in there!

(after all, there's enough space in that box...)

No new posts 01-12-2008 22:10 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
I love it -the Grinch was the one holiday TV show that I made a point of never missing when I was a kid!

Problem was, I only had a black and white pic, and I had to color the green in Photoshop!

No new posts 01-12-2008 22:26 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Birthday1 GG!!

It took a little doing to convince him, but I hope you like the gift I got for you... Pleased

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hinotori on 01-12-2008 at 23:27.
No new posts 01-12-2008 23:27 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

Love the avatar, TJ! I'm ROFL 2 here!

No new posts 01-12-2008 23:28 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
Birthday2 Happy b-day, CG!

Psst, Springie, what's in the box?

If GG is lucky, it's a condom... Wink

And if she's really lucky, there's more than one in there!

(after all, there's enough space in that box...)

That was my exact thought when I read TJ's comment. Curtain Gotta hide from the gang, so no one can steal the Condor away tonight. Rabbit

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 01-12-2008 23:39 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hino that gift is so drool worthy, THANK you!

No new posts 01-12-2008 23:40 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

TJ, I so love the new avatar, your ability to come up with very creative ones to fit the season is admirable.

No new posts 01-12-2008 23:41 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gatchgirl
TJ, I so love the new avatar, your ability to come up with very creative ones to fit the season is admirable.

I just like to play with my toys.... Big Grin

No new posts 02-12-2008 00:04 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant
Looks like Springie has the same idea as well.

Maybe we should start to sing Xmas songs. I can't wait ntil I hear 21 hours of Xmas songs over the Company's radio.

I've had to listen to Christmas music in the store since October :O... darn retailers

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by shamrokchick on 02-12-2008 at 00:44.
No new posts 02-12-2008 00:43 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

I was going to make a comment, but I've though better of it... I'll just keep that one to myself..... Angel1

No new posts 02-12-2008 00:44 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer

quote:
quote:
Well seeing as it is December now, I wanted to be seasonal. Elfgrin2

I love it -the Grinch was the one holiday TV show that I made a point of never missing when I was a kid!

I still watch it when they play it on one of the local channels... same with Rudolph and the Abominable Snowman Big Grin can't beat classics!

Nice avatar TJ!

No new posts 02-12-2008 00:46 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
quote:

I was going to make a comment, but I've though better of it... I'll just keep that one to myself..... Angel1

I had to snicker reading that one too Hino. Still if that what it takes for TJ's cool avatars etc., I say we need to encourage more toy playing.

No new posts 02-12-2008 23:35 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by shamrokchick
quote:
quote:
Well seeing as it is December now, I wanted to be seasonal. Elfgrin2

I still watch it when they play it on one of the local channels... same with Rudolph and the Abominable Snowman Big Grin can't beat classics!

Nice avatar TJ!

Yes classics do rock. I also like Twas the Year without a Santa Claus. You know, Heat Miser and Freeze Miser.

No new posts 02-12-2008 23:38 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

We got one of those big DVD packs a few years ago with all of those old specials... awesome! They get lots of play around here!

No new posts 02-12-2008 23:48 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gatchgirl

Yes classics do rock. I also like Twas the Year without a Santa Claus. You know, Heat Miser and Freeze Miser.

Heat Miser... I remember that one! It was one of the ones done with that old "claymation" animation, wasn't it?

Ah, childhood memories...

No new posts 03-12-2008 00:22 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

That is my second favorite Christmas show! (Rudolph was first, of course!)

Here he is...the Heat Miser himself!

Heat Miser's Men: He's Mister Green Christmas. He's Mister Sun. He's Mister Heat Blister. He's Mister Hundred-and-One.
Heat Miser: They call me Heat Miser. Whatever I touch starts to melt in my clutch. I'm too much.

and his brother, Snow Miser...

Snow Miser's Men: He's Mister White Christmas, he's Mister Snow. He's Mr. Icicle, he's Mister 10 below.
Snow Miser: They call me Snow Miser, whatever I touch turns to snow in my clutch. I'm too much.

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 03-12-2008 00:37 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Yes!! I swear I haven't seen those guys in 20+ years!

Thanks for posting these, Springie! They take me waaay back, to happy holiday memories.

No new posts 03-12-2008 00:47 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

Here ya go ('cuz you know that someone had to post it!. Big Grin

Snow Miser/Heat Miser Song

No new posts 03-12-2008 01:18 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks for posting that, Hino!

Now, I'm going to be humming the song all day tomorrow...

No new posts 03-12-2008 04:53 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I tend to sing that song around this time of year. I think that episode is on ABC family channel this weekend.

No new posts 03-12-2008 23:25 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: