Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Hot off the Press
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hot off the Press
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Oh and I have to say a big thankee to CD for hunting it down!! You rock, girl.

Recommend those fics!!

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 18-11-2008 10:49 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ebony I had no idea you changed the title. I'm sorry for using the wrong one. I'm glad you're updating the fic, though. It really is wonderful and deserves more recognition! Huggles

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 18-11-2008 at 14:05.
No new posts 18-11-2008 14:05 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
Can any one help me? This has been bugging me for about a week now and I have spent what little time I could this weekend looking for the story.

This happens to me too, CD! I've read so many Gatch/BOTP fics now that sometimes I can't remember author, title or what site it was at (I refuse to entertain the possibility that my aging brain is a factor!)

It's even harder, though, in the really big fandoms. I recall that the forum at fictionalley.org (a big Harry Potter site) has a section devoted entirely to people describing fics they'd read before but couldn't remember where to find.

No new posts 18-11-2008 14:57 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Thank you for the link Ebony.
I thought I had looked into that story, but I guess I did not get far enough to find the part I was looking for.

LB, when I first found all these Gatch/BOTP sites I too was reading so many stories I can not remember all the titles and authors. And then, all I tend to remember is a small part of the story, like I describe above, parts that must have resonated with me at the time and I keep remembering "that part" or a phrase or two well after the time I read the story.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 18-11-2008 at 23:46.
No new posts 18-11-2008 23:45 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

CD, I so understand that problem. Someday, I'll go looking for those fics that I remember and want to reread.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 20-11-2008 00:04 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: