Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Hot off the Press
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hot off the Press
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer
Hot off the Press Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Okay ....

Since I am so far behind on all of your new stuff and am finding all my energies to read more and review accordingly I figured here would be a great place to post linkie-poohs to your latest fic postings.

I have a buttload of problems trying to download the fics here for some reason (which makes me sob and wail like a little girl) so help me and everyone else find you really really quickly.

If you post something new, or simply find something exciting - show us!

Add it here and let us all clamour like squealing fansgirls and boys...

I wait with baited breath...

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 10-11-2008 10:44 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Barrdwing Barrdwing is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-08-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Well <shuffles a foot> I finally posted another BotP fic on the Gatch Fiction Archive. If I'm cutting-and-pasting this correctly, the link to the new story is Fishing

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Barrdwing on 11-11-2008 at 03:25.
No new posts 11-11-2008 02:38 Barrdwing is offline Send an Email to Barrdwing Search for Posts by Barrdwing Add Barrdwing to your Buddy List
Exalted Member

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Okay, I've posted another story at the Archive. Here's the link: Diplomacy

No new posts 16-11-2008 23:22 Barrdwing is offline Send an Email to Barrdwing Search for Posts by Barrdwing Add Barrdwing to your Buddy List
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh I really liked this. I love seeing the irritation and nya nya nya actually come out in these guys.

You know they feel it ... So it's nice to see it.

And the letter!! Oh diplomatic all right. As a corporate bullshit letter writer myself, I had to chuckle and feel his pain as he pushed his way through it. I do that every single day ... LOL

Oh if we could only say what we really wanted to ...

Well done, again!! I'm really enjoying your style and mind muchly. Can't wait to see your next offering!!!!!!

MORE MORE MORE!!

SJ

Sighhh

No new posts 17-11-2008 00:00 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I like this one! Interest subtext of Mark's thoughts being juxtaposed with what he *has* to say.

No new posts 17-11-2008 00:16 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Exalted Member

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thank you! Smile I'm in the process of converting a couple more stories so that they can be posted. It takes me a little while, but I'm getting faster. Tongue

No new posts 17-11-2008 01:15 Barrdwing is offline Send an Email to Barrdwing Search for Posts by Barrdwing Add Barrdwing to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

A very interesting story Bardwing.
I like it.
Love hearing what Mark wants to say and what he has to say. Interesting that Anderson is having Mark write it. Makes me wonder though - punishment? or training for his next position, after Commander? Winknudge

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 17-11-2008 at 01:54.
No new posts 17-11-2008 01:53 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Bwahahaha...loved the ending Barrdwing! I think all of the team members need to do one of these!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 17-11-2008 01:59 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Ha ha, Springie. Could you imagine Joe being diplomatic? Princess might succeed, but I am not sure Tiny could manage.

"I did not see what happened during the "talks" because I got left behind on the ship again. But I can tell you, they serve a very nice space burger." Wink

No new posts 17-11-2008 02:07 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Exalted Member

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
A very interesting story Bardwing.
I like it.
Love hearing what Mark wants to say and what he has to say. Interesting that Anderson is having Mark write it. Makes me wonder though - punishment? or training for his next position, after Commander? Winknudge

I think the Chief was just steamed because he hadn't been able to find a way out of sending the team in. He knew it wasn't going to go well, either.

No new posts 17-11-2008 02:33 Barrdwing is offline Send an Email to Barrdwing Search for Posts by Barrdwing Add Barrdwing to your Buddy List
Exalted Member

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Okay, here's another story. I'm still working through my backlog--believe me, I don't write quickly! Tongue The link is: Times Like These

No new posts 17-11-2008 20:39 Barrdwing is offline Send an Email to Barrdwing Search for Posts by Barrdwing Add Barrdwing to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I stumbled across this one this morning, and it's a good read, particularly for Swallow fans! It gives a view of Keyop you might not otherwise expect.

No new posts 17-11-2008 20:50 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

This fic had me laughing, but also really feeling for Keyop. I'll admit he's the character that I have the hardest time relating to, but you've given him depth and complexity.

No new posts 17-11-2008 22:31 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I enjoyed this story Bardwing, it had me laughing in quite a few places
Loved the look into Keyop's character, and the interesting ideas you add about the character. Thank you.

No new posts 17-11-2008 22:57 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Exalted Member

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thank you! I had a lot of fun with Keyop's story. Smile I was also very surprised to discover how much he had to say once he got going. yell Poor kid!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Barrdwing on 18-11-2008 at 01:28.
No new posts 18-11-2008 01:27 Barrdwing is offline Send an Email to Barrdwing Search for Posts by Barrdwing Add Barrdwing to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Help please,
This is not Hot off the presses but I am looking for a story I read a while back.
It was an Eagle/Swan story, can't remember if it was Ken/Jun or Mark/Princess. The part I remember most is the Eagle enlisting two children to deliver gifts to the Swan and one of the gifts was some gold fish. And, I may be mixing this part up with another story but, I seem to recall every time the Swan got the Eagle's gift she got a note that said "I saw this and I thought of you."

A little tingle in the back of my mind says it was either Ebony's or FB's story but I can not find the title, or the story. But again I could be way off on the author. Can any one help me? This has been bugging me for about a week now and I have spent what little time I could this weekend looking for the story.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 18-11-2008 at 02:51.
No new posts 18-11-2008 02:50 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

spacer

I wish I could help you with the fic, CD, but I have no idea ... I totally want to read it though.

Barrdy (Hey, I'm Australian, we shorted everyone's name, okay?) I unfortunately had to read your fic and then run, so I lost my farking huge energy of swoon -- I hope that you read this review and then multiply the energy and excitement in it by about ten ... okay?

I FUCKING LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!

Oh to see the mind of the swallow and see how brilliant he really is! You just have this way of leaping into their minds and swimming in there to pick out the most awesome shit!!!!!! (shit meaning good in this review, okay??)

Gawd there was no part in there that I skimmed through (and I am bad for skimming to good bits) ... I was captured for the whole ride and just loved it!

I already love you just for the fact you write Botp, but to write it so brilliantly?! Gosh ... wow ... I am so your squealing fan right now! That's three fics of yours I've read, and I loved ALL of them!

I am going to hug all of these fics and snuggle up to them and keep them allllll for myself!!

Keep at it, girl! I'm going to watch and learn from you. I'm so excited! The team work, the understanding, the absolute ... characterization spot on ... swoon.

I'm just going to wander off to my little corner now.

Ignore me cause I'm going to read it again.

SJ

Sighhh

No new posts 18-11-2008 03:02 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
It was an Eagle/Swan story, can't remember if it was Ken/Jun or Mark/Princess. The part I remember most is the Eagle enlisting two children to deliver gifts to the Swan and one of the gifts was some gold fish. And, I may be mixing this part up with another story but, I seem to recall every time the Swan got the Eagle's gift she got a note that said "I saw this and I thought of you."

It was Ebony's story. I believe it was Friends and Lovers.

No new posts 18-11-2008 03:23 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Ebony shuffles her feet and looks around Blushing It was my first real ficcie CD...

I'm hopeless with naming stories...(I still don't like the name much that I changed it too...sigh...)but anyway here's a link for you..."Unspoken Affections." (When my typing improved I cleaned it up more.)

I'm the worst person for promoting my own stories. I always get suddenly shy at the thought of doing it...even when I do post a link.

http://www.gatchfanfic.com/viewstory.php?sid=501

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 18-11-2008 at 08:29.
No new posts 18-11-2008 08:27 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

spacer

SQUEALS EXCITEDLY

Oh I LOVE this thread!!!! I am being given lots of fics to read!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Ebony, that was so bloody sweet and romantic and YAAAAAAAAAAAAY swannie!!

I always love the thought of Swannie having a makeover and dropping the jaw of the Eagle. I love it, also, when he gets all alpha male when he thinks someone is encroaching on his "territory" .... AWESOMMMMME!!

Oh, for the times ...

That was groovy -- outa site vegemite!!

:giggle:

I so love the "first" fics ... Love the rawness and the energy of that first time out...

I am totally going to hunt out more of you, kiddo!! Love that you used what you knw to get our swannie something lacey and pretty to tempt the boys ... squeal!

:sigh:

See what I mean when I say that you lot are the only ones who can get me in to Gatchaman?

Thank you thank you for posting a linkee pooh. Remember I'm a lazy shit, so I need to be handed the fics ... LOL!

Love it!

SJ

Sighhh

No new posts 18-11-2008 10:47 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: