Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Anyone who wants to pick up the ADV Gatch DVDs...
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Anyone who wants to pick up the ADV Gatch DVDs...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Anyone who wants to pick up the ADV Gatch DVDs... Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

They are on sale right now for $3 per Disc!!!!

http://www.rightstuf.com/1-800-338-6827/...gory/4/2334/468

Look at the bottom of that page, and also the next page to see lots of cheap Gatch DVDs. They have free US shipping for orders $49 and up.

No new posts 15-11-2008 17:09 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Wooho! Will have to check out to see if they ship to other than US!

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 15-11-2008 17:31 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Wow, that is a great deal, except I already own them all (and paid about four times as much for them)!

This would be a great chance to give them to someone else as a Christmas gift though.

No new posts 15-11-2008 17:53 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Madilayn
Wooho! Will have to check out to see if they ship to other than US!

They might. I saw that they ship to Canada. But if not, maybe you could have them ship to a friend in the US and then have that friend re-post for you?

No new posts 15-11-2008 20:08 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer

Wow this is a good deal except I have them all too! Big Grin

No new posts 15-11-2008 22:32 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by shamrokchick
Wow this is a good deal except I have them all too! Big Grin

I agree shamrokchick. I am kind of thinking I wish I had got into this fandom and the ADV's now, not 18 months earlier, when I was paying full price for the DVD's.

No new posts 16-11-2008 00:39 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer

I am kind of thinking I wish I had got into this fandom and the ADV's now, not 18 months earlier, when I was paying full price for the DVD's.

Yes, but think of all the fun you would have missed!

I paid full price for all the ADV episodes, but after that I started buying Fullmetal Alchemist DVDs and of those, I bought mostly used ones from Amazon.com that were cheaper. They all played just fine, so I probably could have bought the Gatch ones that way too, if I'd thought of it.

No new posts 16-11-2008 14:06 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I got my Gatch ones on Overstock.com for $10 per set (2 discs plus special). I thought I found a sweet deal, but this is better!

No new posts 16-11-2008 15:37 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Cain Highwind Cain Highwind is a Male
Exalted Member

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 13-11-2008

spacer

Thank you Thank you THANK YOU!

I was thinking I was gonna have to buy them on the Amazon Marketplace.

So looking at it, it looks like they're missing 13+14 and some are sold out already! I think I'll go for broke and get some of those Deluxe Box sets. I'm a real "Extra Features" kind of guy.

12.99 ain't bad either

Thanks a whole ton Transmute Jun! You have made my day!

No new posts 16-11-2008 17:23 Cain Highwind is offline Send an Email to Cain Highwind Search for Posts by Cain Highwind Add Cain Highwind to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Cain Sakazaki YIM Screenname: mog1138 MSN Screenname: mog1138@yahoo.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Anything to further a Gatch addiction, Cain! Wink

No new posts 16-11-2008 18:33 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Cain Highwind Cain Highwind is a Male
Exalted Member

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 13-11-2008

spacer

Well just got the whole batch. Just under $110 total. Had to wait for my check to come in today.

Is there something particularly special about the 6th Collector's Box? All I know is the unique, exclusive Alex Ross art. Not only did Right Stuff NOT have it, but I can't seem to find it ANYWHERE. Best I was able to do was buy Volumes 11 and 12 separately.

No new posts 21-11-2008 02:38 Cain Highwind is offline Send an Email to Cain Highwind Search for Posts by Cain Highwind Add Cain Highwind to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Cain Sakazaki YIM Screenname: mog1138 MSN Screenname: mog1138@yahoo.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Let's see.... 6th box would be DVDs 11 and 12... that would be episodes 61 through 72... The only seriously significant episode I can think of in there is the one where they go to the Himalayas and encounter the Yeti mecha... and Jinpei 'joins' Galactor. That's one of my favourites.

Not sure why it would be sold out. At least you got the volumes! That's what's most important!

No new posts 21-11-2008 02:50 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Could there be something special with the extras of that set?
I don't remember what those extras consisted of.

No new posts 21-11-2008 02:55 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer

Collector's Box #6 has an extra disc that features Berg Katse. The disc has the actor audition/interview, character/episode sketches, gatch in france, and the manga of Science Ninja Team G-6.

BTW, congrats on getting them for $110... I paid $200 for mine...

No new posts 21-11-2008 03:56 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
Let's see.... 6th box would be DVDs 11 and 12... that would be episodes 61 through 72... The only seriously significant episode I can think of in there is the one where they go to the Himalayas and encounter the Yeti mecha... and Jinpei 'joins' Galactor. That's one of my favourites.

Not sure why it would be sold out. At least you got the volumes! That's what's most important!

Surely it can't be sold out because of ep. 66 -the rollerskating episode!

I love that ep. with the yeti mecha too (Jinpei ends up working for a couple drunk goons -funny!), and I'm also partial to ep. 70 "Death Girls Unite" (can't resist episodes with Joe and another doomed love interest...)

No new posts 22-11-2008 02:34 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

WOW Cain, so glad to hear that you finally received the whole set. I might have paid full price, but I'm still glad to have watched them right away too. My friend has just began watching them, and has commented that it takes a bit (like a couple of dvds) to really get into the series. So happy watching to you.

Thanks TJ, for also sharing and finding that link.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 22-11-2008 03:12 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

I finished my collection a while ago too. I bought all the Collector's Edition box sets, and it took a bit of hunting for me to find them all and at decent prices. I bought the bulk of mine from Right Stuf, but I know I also got a couple from walmart.com (believe it or not!) and another one or two somewhere else, though where escapes me right now. If you do a little searching, you may be able to Box 6.

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 23-11-2008 13:21 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: