Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Wet and Steamy Condor
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Wet and Steamy Condor
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yeah I think of him as being able to compete in the world's strongest man competition Big Grin

No new posts 12-11-2008 02:12 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

And able to lift me in one arm and carry me sitting on his shoulder. LOL

No new posts 12-11-2008 02:15 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I could see him doing that. After all, the Owl does like to flirt with the ladies... Luvu 5

No new posts 12-11-2008 04:55 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Not sure about flirting, I think the Owl is shy around the ladies, at least until he gets to know them, based on the eps. in the park where he does not seem to know what to say.

I have just learned that Tiny from my AU has had enough about every one bugging him about how much he eats, he just "blew up" at Jason and Keyop. Wink

No new posts 12-11-2008 13:07 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
I have just learned that Tiny from my AU has had enough about every one bugging him about how much he eats, he just "blew up" at Jason and Keyop. Wink

Oh my, Tiny! You certainly are the feisty one! Wink

No new posts 12-11-2008 15:05 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Well years of taunting and nagging tend to get on your nerves. I guess Tiny had just had enough.

No new posts 12-11-2008 15:43 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I can't blame him for blowing up, I probably would too.

No new posts 12-11-2008 16:00 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer

Ahhhh we all have our breaking points...

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 12-11-2008 16:01 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

After 20 years of torment it finally got to him, and the only reason he was asking for Keyop to get some food was for Mark, who was unwell and had woken up hungry.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 12-11-2008 at 16:12.
No new posts 12-11-2008 16:11 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Those are some really great pics of the birds! Thanks for leading us to them again.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 13-11-2008 00:44 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: