Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Favourite authors...For everyone
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous  1  [2]  3  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Favourite authors...For everyone
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

iagree SJ! We can never have enough fics! I am glad we have such an active and supportive community here, because it means that we can generate so many more wonderful stories!

No new posts 10-11-2008 14:54 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Ladygalactor777 Ladygalactor777 is a Female
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-08-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
iagree SJ! We can never have enough fics! I am glad we have such an active and supportive community here, because it means that we can generate so many more wonderful stories!

Im agree, I wish I could have the art of writing...like you...I like your stories...even tht I haven't read all of them...  

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Ladygalactor777 on 10-11-2008 at 15:26.
No new posts 10-11-2008 15:26 Ladygalactor777 is offline Send an Email to Ladygalactor777 Search for Posts by Ladygalactor777 Add Ladygalactor777 to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ladygalactor777
Im agree, I wish I could have the art of writing...like you...I like your stories...even tht I haven't read all of them...

Thank you, LG, that is great to hear!

FWIW, I wish I could be an artist like you! I am terrible at drawing... I've had traumatic experiences with it too. I just stick to fic writing (which takes so much longer...) and hope that no one gets too upset at my lack of contributions to the artistry department. Hiding 2

No new posts 10-11-2008 15:36 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer

quote:
quote:

FWIW, I wish I could be an artist like you! I am terrible at drawing... I've had traumatic experiences with it too. I just stick to fic writing (which takes so much longer...) and hope that no one gets too upset at my lack of contributions to the artistry department. Hiding 2

You do contribute to the artistry department... just with words thumbsup2 Reading

No new posts 10-11-2008 15:45 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

And, TJ, I think that your animations qualify as visual artistry!

No new posts 10-11-2008 16:16 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Who needs pictures when you write such beautiful words TJ. You bring everything to life with your words.
And I agree with LB, your animations are a fantastic addition to our visual department.

No new posts 10-11-2008 16:26 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Really????? Blushing Blushing Blushing

Bigkiss to everyone!

No new posts 10-11-2008 16:27 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Ladygalactor777 Ladygalactor777 is a Female
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-08-2008

spacer

quote:
quote:

hahahhahaha...writing is another form of art...words are so powerful... 

No new posts 10-11-2008 16:54 Ladygalactor777 is offline Send an Email to Ladygalactor777 Search for Posts by Ladygalactor777 Add Ladygalactor777 to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Huggles SJ...your sweet compliments always make my day! You are an amazing writer and artist...I am glad that you are getting back into it now!

And TJ...where would we be without your gorgeous fics? ITA that your animations are awesome, too...and what about your wonderful ER summaries? Fabulous! Power glomp

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 10-11-2008 at 21:13.
No new posts 10-11-2008 20:58 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

LG, I have to say I am so impressed with your piccies! You are very talented...have you taken art classes or does it just come naturally?

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 10-11-2008 21:00 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I'm just glad that here we have such a wonderful group of artists and writers who are talented at so many things! It just gives us all that much more to enjoy!

No new posts 10-11-2008 21:03 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

LB- I'm way behind in my reading....But I'll be reading your latest addition to Guieve soon...

No new posts 11-11-2008 02:26 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

GG way to go!!! I left you a review!!!

No new posts 11-11-2008 02:32 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
GG way to go!!! I left you a review!!!

You have to watch out Ebony, I read GG as GatchGirl not Gogirl.
You might need to find another short form for Gogirl. LOL

Are you the one who starts all these short forms for our names? The reason I am CD.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 11-11-2008 at 02:45.
No new posts 11-11-2008 02:42 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

It was Springie who started calling me TJ. But I am responsible for LB.

I don't know who started CD.

No new posts 11-11-2008 02:57 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
But I am responsible for LB.

Laughing... there was a time when I considered changing my user name to something more Gatch-like, but I've used "lborgia88" for so many different things now, and I get confused if I have too many log-in names to try to keep track of...

I like "LB"!

No new posts 11-11-2008 04:35 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
LB- I'm way behind in my reading....But I'll be reading your latest addition to Guieve soon...

Take your time -it's not going anywhere, and I'm currently nowhere even near done the third fic!

No new posts 11-11-2008 04:38 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

Congratus, GoGirl! I have a list of fics to read - but first have to get my other stuff in order.

And talk about Swannies with pokey sticks! Yup, SJ, am doing some planning. I have 2 weeks off over christmas, when I plan to do quite a bit of writing.

Funnily enough, I fell in love with Ste and seemed to loose a lot of writing impetus. No. Am not giving up Ste.

I think we are lucky in this fandom that the writers are all more mature, so we don't see some of the plain bad writing that I've found in the HP fandom (my other big writing effort).

It's funny - in this fandom, there are authors who's stories I dislike, but I like their writing. Is the sign of a very good writr that you can appreciate their talent, but not like a (or several) stories.

:d Of course, we all seem to form a Mutual Admiration Society too!! Evilimu

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 11-11-2008 06:14 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

I suppose it is Maddy,

I like it thats its not a big fandom like HP. I write for a hobby...

Maddy do you do some form of writing for work? It sounds like you have writing experience outside of fandom.

No new posts 11-11-2008 10:08 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I have mentioned this before, but I think part of the reason most of the Gatch/BOTP fanfic is good is because we are all so attached to the characters. I think in the bigger/more trendy fandoms, people are into it, but not as personally involved with the main characters. There's a difference in perspective that occurs in those situations.

No new posts 11-11-2008 14:33 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  3  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): « previous  1  [2]  3  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: