Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Let's celebrate our favorite Robot Dog...
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous  1  2  [3]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Let's celebrate our favorite Robot Dog...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
you mean you don't remember the Where's Waldo books and I spy books etc.

I use those books in my first grade class to introduce my non-readers to books. They love them. Of course not just the non-readers love to read them.

We used to have those books, but there's no "kids" in my house anymore so all that stuff disappeared... I loved Where's Waldo the best. Smile And I don't go to restaurants that often so I don't know if they still print the Hidden Pictures, Connect the Dots, Tic Tac Toe, etc. on the back of the paper placemats still...

No new posts 05-11-2008 02:40 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
Barrdwing Barrdwing is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-08-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

There was a guy at Comic-Con last year dressed as Waldo. He spent a lot of time in the Dealer's Room. Tongue

No new posts 05-11-2008 02:43 Barrdwing is offline Send an Email to Barrdwing Search for Posts by Barrdwing Add Barrdwing to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Well we could have done "Where is the Swan" this year at the Comic-Con: Spot TJ among the crowd. Biglaugh1

No new posts 05-11-2008 02:54 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
« previous  1  2  [3]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): « previous  1  2  [3] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: