Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Odd but sort of interesting OAV review
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Odd but sort of interesting OAV review
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Odd but sort of interesting OAV review Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I came across this on youtube. I have no idea who this guy is, but he reviews the Gatchaman OAV. It ends on a funny note, as someone brings up the robot that we all know and hate...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vypbzide62Y

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by lborgia88 on 03-11-2008 at 16:51.
No new posts 03-11-2008 16:51 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Very strange.... makes you wonder what these guys do for a 'real' living,,, did they film it in a dentist's office? ROFL 2

Review was pretty accurate though, if you could get past the guy's self-important mannerisms.

No new posts 03-11-2008 17:53 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: