Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Anime & Cartoons » devilman live action
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page devilman live action
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
CondorRTB CondorRTB is a Male

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2002

spacer
devilman live action Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

i read the other day on animenewsnetwork.com that a live action film coming out if i can find a link for the trailer i will post it. it looked very good from the trailer i saw,.

No new posts 17-04-2004 02:47 CondorRTB is offline Send an Email to CondorRTB Search for Posts by CondorRTB Add CondorRTB to your Buddy List Add CondorRTB to your Contact List AIM Screenname: ClutchRTB YIM Screenname: rbaileysth
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Was Devilman that really pants manga that was released in 98?

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 17-04-2004 09:42 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
CondorRTB CondorRTB is a Male

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2002

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

actually that was a remake of the original.

the original came out in 1972 and was created by go nagai from mazinger z fame

No new posts 18-04-2004 23:11 CondorRTB is offline Send an Email to CondorRTB Search for Posts by CondorRTB Add CondorRTB to your Buddy List Add CondorRTB to your Contact List AIM Screenname: ClutchRTB YIM Screenname: rbaileysth
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

The only reason I remember it was the really bad dub for the advert where you have a heavily brazillian accented man say " Diiiivil Maaaaaaan!"

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 19-04-2004 11:40 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: