Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Just saying Hi..
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Just saying Hi..
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Yuki Yuki is a Female
Honoured Member

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-08-2001

spacer
Just saying Hi.. Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Just dropping by to say hi to all my favourite gatcha-fans..

How have you all been doing? Have been missing you all a lot. RL has been demanding but anyhow, I'll keep trying to drop by now and then.

Hope you are all doing well!

Cheers!

Yuki

No new posts 26-10-2008 20:42 Yuki is offline Send an Email to Yuki Homepage of Yuki Search for Posts by Yuki Add Yuki to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: n/a YIM Screenname: n/a
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yuki! Power glomp Good to see you here! How's everything?

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 26-10-2008 20:57 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

It's great to see you here, Yuki!

No new posts 26-10-2008 21:12 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Hi there Yuki! And I hope RL will allow you more time to saty around!

No new posts 26-10-2008 21:16 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

welcome back Yuki!!
You have been missed.
I hope things settle down in real life for you so you can spend more time around.

No new posts 26-10-2008 21:36 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer

Groupwave

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay YUKI is back!!!

Hey baby, long time no see!!!

I've missed you

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 26-10-2008 21:42 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

Hi Yuki, welcome back. It's always great to go away and then come back to this lovely little madhouse.

No new posts 26-10-2008 22:12 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Hey Yuki, what you been upto? Witch 2

Everything good your end?

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 26-10-2008 23:22 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Yuki Yuki is a Female
Honoured Member

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

OMG! I do so miss all of you! *Wahhhhhhhh!!!!*

*Yuki runs around and hugs everybody in sight!*

RL has been brutally busy. I am teaching 1.5 days in a private school, supply teaching for 2-3 days a week on average and then teaching Chinese school on Sat morning. On top of that, I am doing one professional development course at night. I am also trying to find time to continue to volunteer at my daughter's school and to go visit and learn from the classrooms of my other teaching friends.

Furthermore, I am still the official family-cabbie at night. I know that I had been complaining about being stagnant and bored in my old job, but I am really not sure that I am ready for all these excitement all at once!

That's what's keeping me from my favourite gatcha-fans friends here. *pouty pout pout..*

Anyway, I am not whining here though. I have to admit that apart from the waiting for jobs part, it has been really fun. I do love working with the kids and I do feel that the classroom is really where I belong. It is a lot of fun going to different schools, meeting different teachers and students.

I am missing all my online friends badly though..

Anyhow, gotta get back to lesson planning..Quickgetaway

See you all later.. Take care.. and sweet dreams!

Yuki

No new posts 27-10-2008 03:59 Yuki is offline Send an Email to Yuki Homepage of Yuki Search for Posts by Yuki Add Yuki to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: n/a YIM Screenname: n/a
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Yuki
Anyhow, gotta get back to lesson planning..Quickgetaway

See you all later.. Take care.. and sweet dreams!

Yuki

Nice to hear an update Yuki.
Lesson planning.... what is that? Oh, something I gave up doing after my first couple of years of teaching. Winknudge

No new posts 27-10-2008 11:55 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Wave3 Hi Yuki! So good to see you back! I hope your visit won't be a short one. Come back and play as soon as you can! Big Grin

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 27-10-2008 21:58 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Hi Yuki!!!

How are going these days???

No new posts 27-10-2008 22:22 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Just wanted to say hello Yuki, in case you get a chance to stop in again. Huggles

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 27-10-2008 22:47 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Yuki Yuki is a Female
Honoured Member

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

*Yuki stopped by to blow kisses to all her beloved gatch-fans before heading off to bed.*

Ummm... can I take Ken along tonight? Just one night? Eyebrows

Y.

No new posts 04-11-2008 07:02 Yuki is offline Send an Email to Yuki Homepage of Yuki Search for Posts by Yuki Add Yuki to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: n/a YIM Screenname: n/a
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Cloud checks the Eagles schedule.
Sure you can take him for a night .... You may just have to wait until next year for Ken though. It seems only Hunter is available for tonight .... Winknudge

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 04-11-2008 at 11:34.
No new posts 04-11-2008 11:34 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: