Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » My Baby!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page My Baby!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
As long as she's not born on April 1st! Wink

Or even of Feburary 29th.

No new posts 26-10-2008 10:35 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by damieon
She is due March 31. We are going to name here Isabella Ann

If she's a little late, and comes on April 4, she will share Ken the Eagle's (unofficial) birthday!

No new posts 26-10-2008 15:21 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

OOOoooohhh, does this mean we may have another Eagle joining us in a few years time?

No new posts 26-10-2008 16:52 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
[quote]Originally posted by damieon
If she's a little late, and comes on April 4, she will share Ken the Eagle's (unofficial) birthday!

And mine!!! (sorry, but you know I always have to make that reference! Not everyone gets to share their birthday with the Eagle!) Bounce2

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 26-10-2008 18:21 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
damieon damieon is a Male
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-01-2008

spacer

We are going to Shawnee to have her. lol I actually brought that up myself Tj, I think I kind of annoyed Holly about it lol.

No new posts 27-10-2008 02:32 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
Gunman
Banned

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 14-02-2008

spacer

Damieon u will be going by my land if ur going to shawnee and just to let u know i dont recomend shawnee my uncle shot his back out and went down there and wouldnt allow him access so they had to drive to cushing...so its ur choice just passing my words to u

No new posts 27-10-2008 22:01 Gunman is offline Search for Posts by Gunman Add Gunman to your Buddy List
trideegurl2 trideegurl2 is a Female
Honoured Member

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2008

spacer

OMGOSH first I say CONGRATS TO YOU!!!

2nd i say, im totally jealous!! LOL

wow! thats so amazing! a baby girl!!!!! Big Grin congrats congrats congrats!

Car

No new posts 28-10-2008 16:32 trideegurl2 is offline Send an Email to trideegurl2 Search for Posts by trideegurl2 Add trideegurl2 to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks everybody! I have been so busy it's crazy! So far everything is good. I'm trying to find a house so we can move in together. Hopefully before Bella is born......... In this town though there is not many rent houses everybody want's to sell at outrageous prices...

No new posts 18-12-2008 20:05 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer

:grins:

Both my nephew and my son were due on the 31 March, and both were born on the 19th!

So I'll place my bets on that date...

Congratulations ... keep us posted!

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 18-12-2008 21:03 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

OMG!!!! That's my birthday!!!

No new posts 19-12-2008 03:13 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Hmm, if it's Holly's first baby, then I predict the baby will come later than March 31, but she won't get past the full moon on April 9th -so I'm going to predict April 9th.

(It sounds crazy, but my Aunt was a nurse in an obstetrics/pediatrics ward for decades and she claims that full moons induce labor. In 1996, my sister had a due date in late March (for her first baby) but my Aunt predicted that she'd be late but not make it past the full moon on April 4th, and my nephew was born on April 4th.)

No new posts 19-12-2008 03:55 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I have actually heard about that Iborgi, lol your not crazy. It is her first baby so you think it will be later huh...... This could be good.... lol. It will give me a little bit more time to find a house..... uhg..... So I seen Gunnie got banned, what's that about?

No new posts 19-12-2008 04:59 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: