Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » perolepe
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page perolepe
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
perolepe
Just popping in

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-10-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks, clouddancer Smile
Yes, in fact I have always been an Eagle fan (sorry if I disappoint some people!). Hey, thanks again to you all. This is a very NICE community Smile

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
Perolepe

To select your clan (Eagle, Condor, Swan etc.) go to profile and file Edit options.
At the bottom is a button "select clan" scroll down until you find your preference.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by perolepe on 23-10-2008 at 03:49.
No new posts 23-10-2008 03:47 perolepe is offline Send an Email to perolepe Search for Posts by perolepe Add perolepe to your Buddy List
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yay another eagle... wow we're actually ahead of the swans for now...

Yes this board is pretty nice Smile compared to some of the others I've been on...

No new posts 23-10-2008 13:25 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by perolepe
Thanks, clouddancer Smile
Yes, in fact I have always been an Eagle fan (sorry if I disappoint some people!).

Disappointed???? Never!!!! We Swans *love* Eagles.... Luvu2

No new posts 23-10-2008 13:58 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

Jumps up and down happily.

No new posts 23-10-2008 21:34 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

*Cloud watches as it looks like Met is attempting to do the Cha cha.
Or is that Slam Dancing you are doing Met?*dance

No new posts 23-10-2008 22:15 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

I have heard of the Cha Cha but wouldn't know what Slam Dancing is.

I have given up making a fool of myself on the dance floor since the late 90s.

No new posts 24-10-2008 15:30 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: