Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » The birthday party continues...
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The birthday party continues...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by shamrokchick
Yes, I've recovered... but I think my mind is still lost somewhere lol.... Looney

I feel like that, and I have not even been partying ...
lets see yesterday I did some shopping, paid for it and then walked out of the shop with out it.
Today, well I do not think I have had a moment to sit down all day, chasing after one problem or facing one interruption or another. I am still trying to decide if the interruptions caused the problems or if the problems caused the interruptions. Lonelylaugh

No new posts 30-09-2008 21:11 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by shamrokchick
Yes, I've recovered... but I think my mind is still lost somewhere lol.... Looney

Just make sure you get it back before midterm exams...

No new posts 01-10-2008 01:46 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Ebony wanders in after a big night at the snack J....

"I feel like I missed a few hours..." She mutters in confusion. "The last thing I remember is doing the tango with the Condor on the dance floor..."

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 01-10-2008 at 04:44.
No new posts 01-10-2008 04:44 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
"I feel like I missed a few hours..." She mutters in confusion. "The last thing I remember is doing the tango with the Condor on the dance floor..."

Sure that wasn't the 'horizontal mambo'? ROFL 2

No new posts 01-10-2008 13:20 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Sorry for such a belated birthday wish shamrokchick. Hope it was a great one for you, also that the Eagle has finally paid the tab from that night.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 05-10-2008 14:59 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer

It's ok gatchgirl, thanks!

I think I have recovered some of my mind for midterms this month...

No new posts 05-10-2008 20:45 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Happy (belated) birthdays, fellow Gatch fans!!!

Now let's see who's next in line! Spyglass Yup, that's me! Now where are my pressies?

No new posts 21-10-2008 16:11 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer

Birthday1 Happy Birthday amyltrer!!!

Since you got your license here you go! he he..

Tank

No new posts 21-10-2008 17:46 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Ahhh, so this is the only reason she returns! Winknudge
A Galactor expecting gifts. Not sure what I could find that would be appropriate.

maybe this Psycho but I am sure you would prefer one of these instead :ego:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 21-10-2008 at 21:43.
No new posts 21-10-2008 18:37 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Hope it's a great b-day Amy!

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 21-10-2008 20:37 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Hope you have a good birthday, Amy!

No new posts 21-10-2008 20:40 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Looks like Joe's ready to cause trouble with his favorite Devil Star! Happy Birthday, Amy!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 22-10-2008 00:07 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Birthday1 Amy! I hope all you (Ego) wishes come true!

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 22-10-2008 00:23 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

Car

No new posts 22-10-2008 14:51 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Happy Birthday, Amy! Balloon Balloon Balloon

There's a picture for you in the "Playing with Photoshop thread".

No new posts 22-10-2008 15:01 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: