Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » The Devilstar is back! And driving!!!!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Devilstar is back! And driving!!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
The Devilstar is back! And driving!!!! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Okaaaaaaay, I know I've been off for a while. Have started University and took my sweet time accomodating. Classes don't leave me to much time for internet either. Missed you guys a lot Huggles

Aaaand, I've got my driving licence meanwhile. Which means I'm going to officially crash into thigs! Hope Ego will lend me his new mecha for weekend! Elfgrin1

No new posts 21-10-2008 16:33 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Welcome back! If I was a good student I wouldn't have much time for internet either... he he he..

Congrats on the driver's license... Driving

No new posts 21-10-2008 17:36 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

WElcome back Amy!!!!!

I did welcome you in another thread. Glad to here you successfully got your license. Over the summer you implied you were looking around at other Countries for Uni's. Where did you choose?

No new posts 21-10-2008 18:33 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Glad to see you back, Amy! And with a driver's licence too! Are the streets of Romania safe? Big Grin

No new posts 21-10-2008 20:41 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Congrats, Amy, and welcome back!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 21-10-2008 23:51 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Wave3 Hi Amy!

I welcomed you back in another thread, not realizing this one was here! Glad you're back and that University is going so well for you! Congrats on the driver's license! I have to ask... Is the car your driving blue??? Big Grin

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 22-10-2008 00:00 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
RE: The Devilstar is back! And driving!!!! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
Okaaaaaaay, I know I've been off for a while. Have started University and took my sweet time accomodating. Classes don't leave me to much time for internet either. Missed you guys a lot Huggles

Aaaand, I've got my driving licence meanwhile. Which means I'm going to officially crash into thigs! Hope Ego will lend me his new mecha for weekend! Elfgrin1

"Welcome back, didn't even realise you were gone. Oh well, welcome back anyway."

Jumps out of the way as young lady drives erratic past.

No new posts 22-10-2008 14:47 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
Glad to see you back, Amy! And with a driver's licence too! Are the streets of Romania safe? Big Grin

now they aren't anymore! I will drive the mechas now! Utoland, I'm coming!

I guess I'll have to make a life inssurance!

No new posts 22-10-2008 15:18 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
Wave3 Hi Amy!

I welcomed you back in another thread, not realizing this one was here! Glad you're back and that University is going so well for you! Congrats on the driver's license! I have to ask... Is the car your driving blue??? Big Grin

Uhm.... yess! A bluish violet VW polo actually! Still, I must convince Ego to join me for a ride!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by amyltrer on 22-10-2008 at 15:26.
No new posts 22-10-2008 15:20 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer
RE: The Devilstar is back! And driving!!!! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant

Jumps out of the way as young lady drives erratic past.

Hey, I'm driving better than Joe!

No new posts 22-10-2008 15:27 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

No one drives better than Joe. Unless you're talking about 'dizzy spells and light flashes' Joe.

No new posts 22-10-2008 15:39 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Ah but does your sat nav help you alright, when you are driving the mechs?

No new posts 22-10-2008 15:39 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:

No one drives better than Joe. Unless you're talking about 'dizzy spells and light flashes' Joe.

Oh, Jun, next time the Condor goes on rampaging in our bases I'll ask him to give you a ride in the Condormobile. Maybe that will make you change your mind!

No new posts 22-10-2008 17:30 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant
Ah but does your sat nav help you alright, when you are driving the mechs?

Well, if you hear people screaming and buildings colapse, that means I'm close!

No new posts 22-10-2008 17:32 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Oh, Jun, next time the Condor goes on rampaging in our bases I'll ask him to give you a ride in the Condormobile. Maybe that will make you change your mind!

I'll be following he every move on the Galacticycle. Wink

No new posts 22-10-2008 17:39 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

At least I will have a bird's eye view in my f15

No new posts 22-10-2008 18:22 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gunman
Banned

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 14-02-2008

spacer

Nice to hear that ur back amy i just got back like 2 weeks ago and i still get on every now and than because so busy..good luck driving mechas and run something over

No new posts 24-10-2008 18:36 Gunman is offline Search for Posts by Gunman Add Gunman to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: