Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » The Eagle Riders have arrived!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Eagle Riders have arrived!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
The Eagle Riders have arrived! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Well, their episode guide has arrived.

Yes, after 14 months of work, my Eagle Riders Episode Guide is finally complete! It includes detailed descriptions of all 65 Eagle Riders episodes, as well as screenshots for every show.

I owe a huge thanks to Sosai X, without whom I could never have done this.

I hope everyone enjoys this site!

Eagle Riders Episode Guide

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 08-10-2008 at 18:57.
No new posts 08-10-2008 18:57 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ooh, I've been looking forward to this, TJ. Fans of Eagle Riders and all things Gatch-related are in your debt!

Thanks to Sosai X too!

Bowdown

Off to see...

No new posts 08-10-2008 20:50 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Oh TJ...you have outdone yourself! The ER summaries are just gorgeous! Thanks for all of your hard work on them! (And thanks for your hard work, too, Sosai X!) highfive Big Grin

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 08-10-2008 20:52 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Thank you... Blushing I couldn't have done it without Hunter, Joe, Kelly, Mickey and Ollie. Wink

No new posts 08-10-2008 21:39 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

You finally have it done!!!! Whoo hoo!!!!

No new posts 08-10-2008 21:54 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

These look great TJ.
You did a lot of hard work. Thank you for your effort.

And thank you Sosai X as well.

No new posts 08-10-2008 22:35 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

They look really good TJ, thanks to you and Sosai X for all your hard work.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 08-10-2008 23:09 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I am glad you are all enjoying it!

No new posts 09-10-2008 00:10 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I'm enjoying the way that you've worked humor into your episode descriptions. In some ways, this show just has to be mocked, a little, and you've done it well!

No new posts 09-10-2008 01:45 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
I'm enjoying the way that you've worked humor into your episode descriptions. In some ways, this show just has to be mocked, a little, and you've done it well!

Well yes, there are definitely some ridiculous things in these episodes. And not all of it is due to ER! Some of it is Tatsunoko's fault (such as the Owl eating a fish THROUGH his visor... yeah...) as well. Pretty much I just typed up what was going through my mind when I watched the eps.

I think I might have let my Swan bias slip in there occasionally too... especially when it comes to the Eagle and the Condor. Just a *little*... Cheeky

No new posts 09-10-2008 02:25 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer

Wow... this page is excellent! Great job, I appreciate all your efforts! Smile

No new posts 09-10-2008 02:57 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Wow! You did it TJ! Snoopy Dance I can belive I get to see my favvies animes again! Thank you TJ! I was missing them so much! And those Ego pics! #swoon#

It's the best gift I could get!!!!

No new posts 21-10-2008 16:02 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

She did a great job, didn't she?

Great to see you back, Amy! How is school going?

No new posts 21-10-2008 16:04 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
She did a great job, didn't she?

Great to see you back, Amy! How is school going?

You mean University? It's a lot different from what I was used to! New classmates, new proffessors, new schedule! But I'm getting used with! I've missed you guys a lot!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by amyltrer on 21-10-2008 at 16:07.
No new posts 21-10-2008 16:06 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Yeah, starting university was a big change for me too. I was far from home, knew exactly one person, and had to work a lot harder than in high school. But, unlike high school, I didn't have to get up at 6 AM every day, and that was a great thing for me!

We've missed you too.

No new posts 21-10-2008 16:21 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

We've missed you too.

I'm happy to hear that! Heart

No new posts 21-10-2008 16:24 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Great to see you back Amy, I hope this means you have figured out your schedule and will be around more. Huggles

No new posts 21-10-2008 18:00 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
Wow! You did it TJ! Snoopy Dance I can belive I get to see my favvies animes again! Thank you TJ! I was missing them so much! And those Ego pics! #swoon#

It's the best gift I could get!!!!

Glad you are enjoying it, Amy! I tried to put in lots of Happyboy screenshots for you!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 21-10-2008 at 20:42.
No new posts 21-10-2008 20:42 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Welcome back, Amy!! We've missed you! Huggles

I'm glad that things are going well for you at University. It was a bit of a change to get used to when I first went too... But once you figure out the balance between classes, work, and partying, it's not so bad! (oh, wait, did I say that?? I'm not responsible for any corruption this may encourage!!!) Inverted1

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 21-10-2008 23:42 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
I'm not responsible for any corruption this may encourage!!!) Inverted1

Isn't that the motto of this board? Wink

No new posts 22-10-2008 01:08 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: