Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Anime & Cartoons » Voltes V ( Episode 1)
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Voltes V ( Episode 1)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BuddyParaiso BuddyParaiso is a Male
Honoured Member

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-05-2008

spacer
Thumb Up! Voltes V ( Episode 1) Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Here's Episode 1 of Voltes V.

Click here to watch the show. Smurf

No new posts 20-09-2008 08:17 BuddyParaiso is offline Send an Email to BuddyParaiso Search for Posts by BuddyParaiso Add BuddyParaiso to your Buddy List
Honoured Member

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Another Voltes V episode, this time, the team heads on against a giant Boazanian Samurai!

Part One

Part two

Part three

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by BuddyParaiso on 07-10-2008 at 05:26.
Reason: Voltes V, to Capture a Butterfly
No new posts 07-10-2008 05:19 BuddyParaiso is offline Send an Email to BuddyParaiso Search for Posts by BuddyParaiso Add BuddyParaiso to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I've seen al the 17 eps posted on YT and read Ivan 's guide on the series!! I think Voltes it's a great anime! I'd like to see the rest of them too! Sadly, old anime is hard to find on torrents!

No new posts 21-10-2008 16:14 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer

Thanks to you Buddy, I have now bought the entire series on DVD.

You should have horns...

No new posts 21-10-2008 20:39 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Honoured Member

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hay...horns...(LOL)

And Holloween's just around the corner!

"Your feeling of Helplessness is your best friend...Savage!"
-Yuri (Command and Conquer-Yuri's revenge)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by BuddyParaiso on 25-10-2008 at 08:29.
No new posts 25-10-2008 08:28 BuddyParaiso is offline Send an Email to BuddyParaiso Search for Posts by BuddyParaiso Add BuddyParaiso to your Buddy List
Honoured Member

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
The Voltes V song Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

O.K. Gatchaman guys...

This is the lady who sang the Voltes V song

Horie Mitsuko...

Take it away Mitsuko san

No new posts 25-10-2008 08:42 BuddyParaiso is offline Send an Email to BuddyParaiso Search for Posts by BuddyParaiso Add BuddyParaiso to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: