Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Merchandise, old & new » Toys you would like to see
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Toys you would like to see
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Condorfan Condorfan is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-09-2006

spacer
Toys you would like to see Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Looking at Transmute Jun's new avatar (cool TJ!) I was wondering if anyone out there had something they would like to see made either in Gatchaman or BOTP.

I personally would like Barbie & Ken as the Swan and the Eagle or the Swan and the Condor. They did have one for Speed Racer.

No new posts 18-10-2008 22:28 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

They do have Barbie-size Mark and Jason (or Ken and Joe) dolls, as well as Cool Girl Jun.

I would love to see some better action figures that can be played with without breaking apart, as well as vehicles that the action figures can fit into (like they do for Star Wars).

I admit it... I'm a toy junkie! Big Grin

No new posts 18-10-2008 23:08 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Costumes, I want costumes! And a better body to fit into them! LOL animeyoyo

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 18-10-2008 23:52 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer

Costumes would be great especially now Wink... I love the legos, epecially if you could have matching vehicles too...

No new posts 19-10-2008 00:34 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Ooh, yes! Legos please!

No new posts 19-10-2008 00:46 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
saturn saturn is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 21-05-2008

spacer
RE: Toys you would like to see Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Condorfan
I personally would like Barbie & Ken as the Swan and the Eagle or the Swan and the Condor. They did have one for Speed Racer.

Like what TJ said,there are many varieties of barbie-size SNT's dolls out there, but these below dolls are the best, because they can twirl (a little bit like the Sky Dancer dolls) so now you can have all the dolls to perform the Tornado Fighter, Big Grin

No new posts 19-10-2008 20:47 saturn is offline Send an Email to saturn Search for Posts by saturn Add saturn to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

I'd like a "number 2" shirt like the one Joe wears -it would be fun to wear it around in public, and see if anyone recognizes what it is.

No new posts 19-10-2008 21:34 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

I would just love to get my hands on those dolls Saturn.
I see Ken comes with a Black Bird.... I would love to play with that ... Ken and Joe beating up a Black Bird. paddling

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 19-10-2008 at 21:56.
No new posts 19-10-2008 21:55 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I love these toys! If only I could get my hands on them.... sigh... goodbye

No new posts 19-10-2008 22:14 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
I'd like a "number 2" shirt like the one Joe wears -it would be fun to wear it around in public, and see if anyone recognizes what it is.

I agree, wearing the shirt would be interesting...

No new posts 19-10-2008 22:55 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer

Hi all!

quote:
I love these toys! If only I could get my hands on them.... sigh...

Well, if you really want to get them, they turn up on Yahoo! Japan regularly. Here's what they have listed currently:

Gatchaman Flyers on Yahoo! Japan

There are four different sets in the line. They have three single figure sets, with Ken, Joe, and the Black Bird, and one 2-figure set, with Ken and the Black Bird. The figures come with a hand-held God Phoenix that you launch the figures from. The God Phoenix that comes with the Black Bird is molded in black, not blue. The black God Phoenix was also randomly packed with the 2-figure set.

The same three figures were also released individually under the name "Gatchaman Flyz." Aside from the new title and different packaging, the figures were the same in both releases. The "Gatchaman Flyz" versions tend to turn up less often than the "Gatchaman Flyers" release.

James

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by tatsunokofan on 20-10-2008 at 00:53.
No new posts 20-10-2008 00:49 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by tatsunokofan
Well, if you really want to get them, they turn up on Yahoo! Japan regularly. Here's what they have listed currently:

Thank you, James! Ah, all of these wonderful things to save my pennies for... Wink

No new posts 20-10-2008 00:59 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: