Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » ninurta
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page ninurta
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer
ninurta Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello ninurta! and welcome to the board! Wave2

No new posts 09-10-2008 03:06 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi Ninurta! Great to see you here! welcome

No new posts 09-10-2008 03:10 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Barrdwing Barrdwing is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-08-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Welcome aboard, Ninurta! Smile

No new posts 09-10-2008 05:01 Barrdwing is offline Send an Email to Barrdwing Search for Posts by Barrdwing Add Barrdwing to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

Afternoon and welcome. Please follow me to the Reception Room, wher you will be welcomed.

Before I forget, if you are an Eagle, don't worry about paying the drink, just put them on your tab like the rest of us do.

No new posts 09-10-2008 13:54 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Condorfan Condorfan is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-09-2006

spacer

Greetings and salutations Ninurta! Wave2

No new posts 09-10-2008 16:36 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Welcome, Ninurta! Wave1

No new posts 09-10-2008 17:15 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 09-10-2008 23:42 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
gogirl212 gogirl212 is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-07-2008

spacer

Daisy2 Daisy1 Daisy1 flyingpig
Hello and welcome!

No new posts 10-10-2008 03:26 gogirl212 is offline Send an Email to gogirl212 Search for Posts by gogirl212 Add gogirl212 to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: terrihasacat
meg meg is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 06-02-2008

spacer

Welcome Ninurta!Wave2

No new posts 10-10-2008 09:40 meg is offline Send an Email to meg Search for Posts by meg Add meg to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Belated hello and welcome, Ninurta!

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 14-10-2008 16:39 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
ninurta ninurta is a Female
Just popping in

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2008

spacer

Hi everyone,
Thanks for the warm welcome, Smile

No new posts 15-10-2008 08:15 ninurta is offline Send an Email to ninurta Search for Posts by ninurta Add ninurta to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by ninurta
Hi everyone,
Thanks for the warm welcome, Smile

Great to see you posting! Come on and jump in!

No new posts 15-10-2008 13:28 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

The water's warm anyway.

No new posts 15-10-2008 14:17 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Welcome Ninutra!

Please keep posting and tell us a little about yourself.

No new posts 15-10-2008 16:24 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Hi Ninurta! What part of the world do you hail from?

No new posts 15-10-2008 23:30 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
ninurta ninurta is a Female
Just popping in

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2008

spacer

Hi everyone,
I'm saturn friend. she ask me to join this board because she say that you all are very nice, but my english not good. she promise to help me but she is quiet busy now, maybe after she is free, she will help me to write about me in good english, Smile

like saturn, I am located in asia, and we both really love G-force (Gatchaman), just like everyone here.

No new posts 17-10-2008 09:06 ninurta is offline Send an Email to ninurta Search for Posts by ninurta Add ninurta to your Buddy List
saturn saturn is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 21-05-2008

spacer

Hello there my dear friend Anime Smooch

Ok,got the message, Spank ,but cut me some slack, economy is bad and I need to teach more classes to bring home the bacon (I promise I will explain all these seemingly nonsensical sentences to you later on the phone, PROMISE! Big Grin)

My dear friend, Ninurta, is a 35 year-old Chinese girl, and a loving mother of two (you are a very lucky woman, Huggles ). We met at anime store while I was hunting for Gatchaman DVDs and she was looking for Naruto DVDs for her son. We clicked straight away because apparently she is also obssesed with G-force (Gatchaman) like I am. The only difference is that she is a Condor girl, and I am of course the Eagle girl, which is good news for both of us, because we don't have to fight over the same man, Big Grin

I've already told you that this is a nice place to meet other Gatchaman fans. I join many other boards in the web, but there are only few boards who are very welcoming like this board, and I am sure you are going to enjoy your stay here.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by saturn on 17-10-2008 at 09:44.
No new posts 17-10-2008 09:44 saturn is offline Send an Email to saturn Search for Posts by saturn Add saturn to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome Ninurta!!!
It is always great to meet people from other countries and do not worry about your English, we all understand how hard it is to communicate in a second language.

I applaud you on making the attempt, .Clap I know I would not be brave enough to try joining a board using a completely foreign language.

No new posts 17-10-2008 12:29 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by ninurta
Hi everyone,
I'm saturn friend. she ask me to join this board because she say that you all are very nice, but my english not good. she promise to help me but she is quiet busy now, maybe after she is free, she will help me to write about me in good english, Smile

like saturn, I am located in asia, and we both really love G-force (Gatchaman), just like everyone here.

Your English isn't as bad as you might think but like Saturn, we will help you if you want.

No new posts 17-10-2008 13:59 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I am glad to see you here, Ninurta! We wil be happy to explain anything you don't understand. In the meantime, here are some Condor pictures for you.

No new posts 17-10-2008 16:27 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
[1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (4): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: