Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Happy week
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Happy week
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
Yes, don't underestimate the evil power of acorns! More than once I've been standing on the front lawn and had one fall and hit me on the head -they hurt!

Are you sure it was not Galactor goons dressed as squirrels throwing acorns at you LB?
Perhaps you should make sure you have on your Condor helmet when you go outside. Wink

No new posts 07-10-2008 01:25 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yes, clearly Galactor has become so desperate for goons that they are recruiting squirrels -it's a fiendish scheme, really, as we know that Jinpei, Ryu and Joe will not want to hurt furry, cute animals!

No new posts 07-10-2008 03:04 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

You do realise now that the Condor can't fight or kill any Galactor as they are dressed as squirrels, then what does this mean? Would the Eagle and Swan have difficultly in defeating that Acorn mech?

No new posts 07-10-2008 13:22 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
quote:
Yes, don't underestimate the evil power of acorns! More than once I've been standing on the front lawn and had one fall and hit me on the head -they hurt!

Are you sure it was not Galactor goons dressed as squirrels throwing acorns at you LB?
Perhaps you should make sure you have on your Condor helmet when you go outside. Wink

Or boys Tongue... those things do hurt lol...

No new posts 07-10-2008 18:07 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
<Hino suddenly has the image of an acorn mecha being commanded by a captain in a furry brown suit and a big bushy tail... > Big Grin

Lol Now what scientific fact do you use to defeat it...

No new posts 07-10-2008 18:09 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by shamrokchick
quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
<Hino suddenly has the image of an acorn mecha being commanded by a captain in a furry brown suit and a big bushy tail... > Big Grin

Lol Now what scientific fact do you use to defeat it...

Well microwaves would make an acorn sterile so perhaps blasting the mecha with microwaves would cause it to malfunction.

quote:
Originally posted by MET
Would the Eagle and Swan have difficultly in defeating that Acorn mech?

There are so many tree diseases out there I am sure one could be found to destroy an Acorn Mecha.
Then the Eagle and Swan could go in and plant a virus in the mecha to destroy it. Animelol

sorry, I guess I am tired and my brain is moving along some interesting lines.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 07-10-2008 at 22:25.
No new posts 07-10-2008 22:23 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Clearly this is the secret plot behind the animal based 'G-Force' movie! ROFL 2

No new posts 07-10-2008 23:18 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun

Absolutely! Squirrels are an ideal enemy for a team consisting of a mole, a guinea pig and a hamster! "G-Force" should be a five-person team though -they need to add a chipmunk and a mouse to the team. And Nambu/Anderson/Brighthead -I can see him being a rat; rats are very smart.

No new posts 08-10-2008 02:24 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun

Absolutely! Squirrels are an ideal enemy for a team consisting of a mole, a guinea pig and a hamster! "G-Force" should be a five-person team though -they need to add a chipmunk and a mouse to the team. And Nambu/Anderson/Brighthead -I can see him being a rat; rats are very smart.

Hmmm... Pinky and the Brain? Laugh1

No new posts 08-10-2008 12:09 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Would they be the bad guys trying to take over the world with the squirrel Goons Shamrokchick?

No new posts 08-10-2008 14:17 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Now that you mention it I think that I could see them doing that....

No new posts 09-10-2008 02:28 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

All I can say then is narf.

No new posts 09-10-2008 13:51 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: