Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »The Music Box » Wetting myself silly
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Wetting myself silly
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Wetting myself silly Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I am so excited that I have just wet myself silly and my spelling may be awful, so I apologise in advance as my hands are shaking.

The reason is that not only my footbal (soccer) team is winning and top of their league table, BUT I have just bought a music CD of one of my favourite extreme metal bans AND I am going to a concert to hear one of another favourite extreme metal bands in Wolverhampton.

All I can say to all of that good new is.......WHOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Metaliant on 20-09-2008 at 15:57.
No new posts 20-09-2008 15:56 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Congratulations Met.
Sounds like you need a few Pint to further enjoy youself.

No new posts 20-09-2008 17:45 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Out of curiousity which metal bands?

No new posts 20-09-2008 17:57 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
Congratulations Met.
Sounds like you need a few Pint to further enjoy youself.

I'm ahead of you there CD, though I won't drink a lot as I would have to get up for work the next morning at 5 am.

No new posts 20-09-2008 18:07 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by shamrokchick
Out of curiousity which metal bands?

The CD is called Versus by The Haunted and I will (finally) will see Nile at Wolvehampton's Civic.

No new posts 20-09-2008 18:09 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Sounds like you're going to have a great time, Met! I am so happy for you! Banana

No new posts 20-09-2008 18:12 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I have been only to one concert, though I was silly enough to leave early and heard only 2 bands instead of the 3 that were there.

I am not going to make that mistake ever again, I can assure you, though I may be deaf the next day, which is good news as I won't be able to hear customers ask me if I work at Homebase.

No new posts 20-09-2008 18:36 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Congrats, Met! Have fun! Bonkers3

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 21-09-2008 00:36 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

I'm glad for you, Met! I'm more into trance techno than metal, but I can well understand the excitement of getting a new CD or, better yet, seeing someone live, with the big sound system and the energy of the crowd all around you...

I hope you have a great time, but having to get up at 5 AM isn't much fun. I once drove two and a half hours to see Paul Van Dyk, stayed until 2 AM, and then drove back, got exactly one hour of sleep and then went to work -not a fun day at work! I was a zombie.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by lborgia88 on 21-09-2008 at 14:40.
No new posts 21-09-2008 07:21 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I am thinking of the best way to handle tomorrow. As I am working until 12.30, I am thinking of either leaving my rucksack my uniform in, so I don't need to worry about that, or go home, leave my stuff at home and then go back to Wolverhampton.

No new posts 21-09-2008 08:45 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Congrats Met! Sounds like it'll be great!

Oh, for the days that I would go to the clubs, hang out 'til 2am, drive an hour back home, stop off at a diner on the way because we were starving, get about an hour sleep, then get up and be at work by 8am... Nowadays, I don't even know what the other side of midnight looks like, let alone leaving a club at 2am!

Anyway, I would definitely pack the uniform in the rucksack and take it with you. At least this way you can go to work, sleep for an hour or 2 in the stockroom, then go out onto the floor for the day. Big Grin

No matter what you decide, I hope you have a great time, Met!

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 21-09-2008 14:40 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Actually we have in our DIY store a small shop that sells beds call Sharps and they have 2 displays, so if I could have the keys to the store, I could simoly sleep there and have chocolate, a packet of crisp and coffee for breakfast.

But in reality, I finiish work at 12.30 and the concert probably won't start until 7.30 or something like that, which means I will have to drink 5 or 6 hours which I could do really, really, really slowly.

No new posts 21-09-2008 16:05 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer

Have fun Met... I went to my first concert this summer and it was awesome... good luck drinking slowly ;P

No new posts 21-09-2008 16:10 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

That's going to be the biggist problem. I can only dirnk 1 pint per half an hour.

So I may go home, dump my stuff there, go back to Wolverhampton and then start drinking and that will mean I won't be drinking a lot.

No new posts 21-09-2008 16:28 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Hope you have a great time at the concert Met. Guitar + Alcoholic2 = Silly2

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 21-09-2008 16:32 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Met it sounds like its all happening in your camp!! I hope your soccer team keeps up its winning streak!

No new posts 21-09-2008 23:20 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Wonders in thread and ignores all the chatter until he feels a hand on his arm. Turns aorund and see's one of the swans talking but he can't hear and shouts, "WHAT? CAN'T HEAR YER."

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Metaliant on 23-09-2008 at 13:22.
No new posts 23-09-2008 13:21 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Erm......Sorry about the photos, not brilliant I know but best I can do.

No new posts 23-09-2008 13:23 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Looks like you had a good view, Met!!!

No new posts 23-09-2008 23:23 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I did at the beginning, centre of the first few rows, until somebody decided to throw some unknown liquid of us, so I moved to the side. Couldn't see the guitarist handling the guitar in the second from the bottom pic.

Of course, I have been told that they have to turn the music down a bit as people were going to deaf. All I can say to that is "PARDON." and "That's the idea."

No new posts 24-09-2008 13:51 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: