Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Anime & Cartoons » Voltes V on DVD
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Voltes V on DVD
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BuddyParaiso BuddyParaiso is a Male
Honoured Member

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-05-2008

spacer
Voltes V on DVD Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

This is the Voltes V intro , sung by Horrei Mitsuko 1977

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by BuddyParaiso on 20-09-2008 at 08:14.
No new posts 19-09-2008 02:52 BuddyParaiso is offline Send an Email to BuddyParaiso Search for Posts by BuddyParaiso Add BuddyParaiso to your Buddy List
saturn saturn is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 21-05-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ah, this definitely bring lots of memories. Voltes V was HUGE in the 80's in my country. Almost all children at my place at that time could sing the intro song of Voltes, even I could play the tune in the piano. My brother at that time liked to swing his plastic sword at me and shouted "Tenkuken" , which of course was always followed by a fight,Smile

I did have the complete 40 episodes of Voltes V in DVDs. Perhaps it is the time to go down the memory lane and watch the whole series again.

No new posts 19-09-2008 09:26 saturn is offline Send an Email to saturn Search for Posts by saturn Add saturn to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: